31-45

Chapter 31: how old

 Duan Changqing didn't want to vomit blood, but he couldn't help it.

Although it is cool to crush the ghost king with divine sense, there is something wrong with his body.

He was holding on, but now he can't hold it anymore.

Thinking like this, Duan Changqing spit out another mouthful of blood.

The thin and handsome young man vomited blood in the moonlight... This scene is quite poignant, but Xie Yunnan only felt scared.

He didn't have time to question the ghost king, but looked at Duan Changqing worriedly: "Changqing, how do you feel?"

Since the ghost king was beaten down by Duan Changqing, he has always been in a state of doubt about life. Before Duan Changqing slapped him with a "dad", he didn't know how to answer.

But at this moment, a grief and anger rose in his heart.

He is so wrong!

This man framed him and caused his son to misunderstand him!

This man is so strong, he even deliberately vomited blood to harm him!

The Ghost King felt that Duan Changqing did it on purpose. After all, when Duan Changqing beat him up before, he was so strong.

How can I suddenly vomit blood?

He even suspected that the Duan Changqing in front of him was the legendary god-level warrior.

It's just...he used to be in the holy city. Although he has been hiding in Tibet these years, his connection with the holy city has never been broken... Where did this god-level warrior come from? of?

Yes, the ghost king thinks Duan Changqing is a warrior.

Priests' bodies are very weak, and their fighting methods are completely different from warriors. People like Duan Changqing who use fists cannot be priests.

The question now is, how does he explain it? Confess to Xie Yunnan? Said he couldn't beat Duan Changqing?

This is disgraceful too!

The ghost king was struggling, Duan Changqing said: "I'm fine... Also, Yun Nan, you misunderstood your master... He saved me."

Duan Changqing didn't want to frame his father-in-law.

He has already beaten people up, and then he goes to frame them, isn't it difficult for him!

He wants to live a good life with Xie Yunnan!

Although he didn't know why this father-in-law was absent from Xie Yunnan's life for the past twenty years, this person was not bad to Xie Yunnan. If it goes on like this, Xie Yunnan will definitely accept this "Master".

Xie Yunnan was sleeping soundly, but suddenly felt warm all over, and then woke up suddenly.

He woke up and saw that Duan Changqing was not by his side, and the door of the master bedroom was still open, so he hurried out to look for it.

In the memory he suddenly got, there was a scene where he was kidnapped, and he was afraid that Duan Changqing would also encounter such a thing.

Fortunately, he soon found Duan Changqing and his master. His master looked fine, but Duan Changqing vomited blood... He was in a hurry and questioned his master.