61-75

Chapter 61: real identity

    This old man is indeed a ninth-level warrior, his name is Wen Che.

After the disappearance of the high priest, most of the people on the high priest's side stayed in the holy city to deal with the enemy, trying to keep the high priest's property, but a small number of people were sent out to find the high priest.

Wencher is one of them.

At first, he firmly believed that the high priest was not dead, and after he came out, he focused on looking for someone, but later he accidentally met some people who were also looking for someone. .

He is not the most trusted person by the high priest, but he is also the confidant of the high priest and often meets with the high priest.

The high priest who succeeded to the throne at a young age was in extremely poor health, so he would dress up for the celebrations where he was required to appear every year, and the rest of the time... he could not even get out of bed.

So he had never seen anything, and was curious about everything... Every time Wencher went to see him, the boy wearing a mask would pull him to talk for a while, and curiously asked him what it was like outside of.

At this time, Wen Che couldn't help but feel sorry for the child.

When he heard the news of the death of the high priest, he couldn't hide his heartache.

Others think the high priest is so beautiful, but in fact, he is just a sick and weak boy trapped in the temple.

The ghost king's people made trouble in the name of the high priest, and pushed Xie Yunnan out, Wen Che was very angry - he believed that Xie Yunnan was not the heir of the high priest, and he also wanted to find trouble with Xie Yunnan .

Later, a lot of things happened in Hongye City, and they started to count the household registration. It became more and more difficult for them to hide their traces... Just today, he sneaked into Xie Yunnan's residence.

However, before he could do anything to Xie Yunnan, he discovered that Xie Yunnan had become a high priest.

He wasn't sure to catch a high-ranking priest, let alone Xie Yunnan's territory... He could only settle for the next best thing and grab Duan Changqing.

Xie Yunnan's strength has grown so fast... Wen Che's original idea has changed.

Perhaps, Xie Yunnan really got something from the high priest.

The high priest has the news of the treasure. He has also heard that Xie Yunnan may have obtained the treasure.

Wen Che plans to talk to Xie Yunnan alone.

"Sir, it's time to eat." Someone brought food to Wen Che.

As a ninth-level warrior, Wen Che's food is a large piece of meat, a large pot full.

He glanced at it and said, "Go get another bowl."

When the bowl was brought, Wen Che distributed a bowl of meat to Duan Changqing: "You eat more! Young people today don't know what's going on, they don't eat for the sake of looking good... Good-looking can have A good body is important? If he has a good body..."

Wen Che thought of the high priest who was sick all the year round.

The Duan Changqing in front of him is very thin, but his body is still healthy. It is estimated that he deliberately maintains this shape. The high priest is different. He is much thinner than the person in front of him, and that is because of illness.