1-15

Chapter 1: Predict future

  The fringe area of ​​Hongye City, a market town in the southwest.

As soon as the sun rises, the place is lively.

The mercenaries who went out to hunt, the staff of the nearby farms and plantations, the residents of the fringe area... People came to the town early in the morning to buy daily necessities.

The mercenaries who go out to hunt are the loosest, and the most expensive shops in the town are basically prepared for them.

The staff of farms and plantations have average income, but they have stable jobs and are generous when shopping. In order to save trouble, they usually buy food for several days at a time.

"Turkey is a bargain!"

"Crushed potatoes are two yuan a pound!"

"Four yuan per serving of multigrain rice!"

...

The bedroom on the second floor of a two-story building on the side of the street, Xie Yunnan was woken up by the sound outside, got out of bed and opened the window, and saw the street in front of his house, as always filled with booth.

The rich aroma of the food rushed to the face, Xie Yunnan shouted to the old grandma who set up a stall on the left of his house: "Grandma Wang, make me a pancake and add two eggs!"

The elderly grandma Wang responded with a smile: "Okay!"

After shouting, he shouted at an old grandfather who set up a stall on the right side of his house: "Grandpa Zhou, fry me a chicken chop."

Grandpa Zhou also smiled: "Okay!"

After ordering, Xie Yunnan closed the window and started getting dressed.

"Wang **** wang." A puppy bark came from the bed, a snow-white puppy that looked a bit like a fox got out of the quilt and wagged its tail happily towards Xie Yunnan.

"Every day is silly!" Xie Yunnan grabbed the puppy, kissed it first, then hugged it in his arms, and the puppy disappeared in his arms, or was taken away by him go back.

This adorable puppy is his companion.

.

Even if you don't get hurt... It's very troublesome to stain the little guy's white hair.

He doesn't want to wash the dog at all!

Packing up, Xie Yunnan went downstairs.

Xie Yunnan was an orphan, but luckily, he was thrown into the water when he was young, but he did not drown, and floated along the current to the nearby river beach, where he was picked up by his grandfather and adopted.

He grew up in this town, learned the craft of car repair from his grandfather, and taught himself how to modify the car.

Although the cars he can modify are limited, he has the craftsmanship and earns a lot of money.

Xie Yunnan's house is not big, only 90 square meters.

The second floor is the kitchen, dining room, bathroom, and two bedrooms. As for the downstairs, there are two large houses facing south, and a large car can be parked in it, which is convenient for him to repair and refit the car.

Xie Yunnan went downstairs sideways, went around several piles of parts, and finally came to the door and opened the rolling shutter.