16-30

Chapter 16: Find a part-time job

    Liao Xingyuan looked at Duan Changqing and was trembling with anger: "You...you..."

In Duan Changqing's eyes, this Liao Xingyuan is just a child.

He went downstairs to take the oath of sovereignty, but he didn't plan to do anything to other children, and immediately asked: "What happened to me?"

Is this a provocation? This must be a provocation, right? Liao Xingyuan looked at Xie Yunnan aggrievedly: "Brother Yunnan, why do you like such a person?!"

Xie Yunnan was embarrassed by the reaction of her companion beast, but she didn't think there was anything wrong with her liking Duan Changqing: "I've always liked this, what's wrong?"

What's the matter again!

Liao Xingyuan was so angry that he turned around and left.

Seeing him leave, Xie Yunnan was very happy, but when the neighbors came over, he couldn't take it anymore.

"Xiao Xie, you two are so good."

"Yunnan, I didn't expect you to like the short paragraph so much."

"Your companion animal hasn't grown up...it's cute."

"I didn't expect this puppy to be like this, hahahaha..."

"Xiao Xie, I really can't tell... But it's normal to be newly married. Was it a good time last night?"

...

Xie Yunnan: "..."

Duan Changqing hugged Xiaobai and smiled at everyone obediently.

On the other side, Liao Xingyuan left the marginal area, the more he thought about it, the more angry he became.

He didn't understand why Xie Yunnan didn't like his cousin, but wanted to like someone who was nothing.

The one called Duan Changqing has such thick makeup on his face that he can't even compare to him in every aspect, let alone his cousin!

Finally returned to Liao's house, Liao Xingyuan saw Liao Muye as soon as he entered.

"You went to the fringe area again?" Liao Muye asked.

"Yes." Liao Xingyuan responded.

There was irony in Liao Muye's eyes.

In his last life, he fell in love with Xie Yunnan at first sight. After he fell in love with Xie Yunnan, Liao Xingyuan often said good things about Xie Yunnan in front of him.

Later he found out that Liao Xingyuan also likes Xie Yunnan.

"It's rare that you came back so soon." Liao Muye said.

He regretted it in his last life, but Liao Xingyuan did not regret it at all, and has been happily serving as the propaganda minister in the new government established by Xie Yunnan.

"Brother, did you know? Xie Yunnan is married." Liao Xingyuan said.

"What did you say?" Liao Muye was stunned. After he was reborn, he had been paying attention to Xie Yunnan, and he was very busy these days, so he didn't know much about Xie Yunnan's situation.

"I said Xie Yunnan is married," Liao Xingyuan was a little angry, "he is married to a person from the fringe area, that person is so ugly, what's so good about him? Why does he like that person? people?"