𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 & 𝘈𝘳𝘤 𝘖𝘧 𝘌𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

Chapter Ninety Eight:
The Ultimate Magic World & Arc Of Embodiment

"I would like to meet this man who used my name, I believe he shall be punished for his crimes" Hades drawled as he stared down at the dark wizard beneath him whom was trembling with fear.

Zancrow couldn't believe his eyes. There above him was a real god! Master Hades told him that he had the power of the gods and that he would gift him with such power but now..... he didn't know what to think.

Anna slammed her foot down on Zancrow's stomach causing him to wheeze in pain his body jolted forward at the sudden impact as the blonde beauty above him grinned.

"Gramps" Natsu called out to his master causing Anna to move herself away from the enemy "I've learned a valuable lesson from Gildarts, sometimes you have to know your limits to fall back but now is not one of those times"

"These people made an enemy out of FairyTail we've got to show them nobody can do it. You can never defeat a guild that has as much heart as we do" Natsu continued, Macarov had tears in his eyes when the dragon slayer punched his fists  into the air

"Not without a fight, rightG-Gramps!--" the salmon haired male spoke weakly before collapsing onto the ground the guild master called out for the boy but let out a sigh of relief when Plue went to tend to him.

Anna closed her eyes the wind blowing through her hair, gorgeous sapphire hues snapped open her head turned North "I'll be going now" Master Macarov went to protest but it was too late... Anna had left.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Meanwhile a large explosion was heard within the island, Mirajane and Lisanna flew backwards due to the amount of power before collapsing to the ground.

"If you're indeed all one big family I suppose it's fitting you should all fall together" Azuma drawled as he stared unblinking at the two wizards.

Lisanna winced as she slowly sat herself up from the ground a look of determination filled her as she glanced to her older sister "Mira you got to use Satan Soul" he words caught the enemy's attention

"I can't" Mirajane immediately denied "I'm still recovering from the last time I used it" she explained causing Lisanna to clench her fist picking up a large amount of dirt from the ground.

Azuma hummed "I know you, you're sisters from FairyTails legendary Strauss family and if that's truly the case then you" he turned to the eldest "you must be the one known as the she devil"

"That's who I used to be" Mirajane didn't know why she was admitting to the enemy but she wasn't expecting Lisanna to continue her rant "but she's still just as strong as she ever was back then!"

Azuma smirked as he banged his fists together "is that so?" He pondered aloud "I've always wanted to do a battle with a warrior who possessed the power of a true demon, are you now too weak to fulfil my wish?"

Lisanna stood up from the ground dripping the small grits of dirt that was once clenched in her hand "Well I'm ready to take you on!" She stated fiercely yet stupidly

"What are you doing Lisanna!" The eldest Strauss sister scolded, Mirajane knew that her sister wasn't as strong as her or Erza at that matter in fact if she was to place a bet with her sister and one any members within the guild.... She would but all her money on Anna.