Epilogue

Epilogue

“No,” I firmly replied.

Mrs. Dane suddenly kneeled in front of me. And this...is just normal. I've seen a lot of people kneeling in front of me. Well, they have to. If they want my favor, they have to beg.

“Pakiusap.” Yumuko ito. “I-I have an illness, Mr. Lancaster. W-wala nang makakasama ang anak ko. Just please, accept this proposal of mine.”

“I don't marry for business.”

“I'm not asking you to m-marry her,” she replied. Her voice sounds weak. “All I'm asking is for you to train her how to run the business. Bilang na lang ang araw ko, Mr. Lancaster. I can't tell what's wrong with me because I don't want her to—”

“Enough,” I cut her and stood. “I'll meet your daughter tonight. If she deserves my attention, I'll accept your proposal. If she doesn't, find someone else to babysit your child.”

That night, I was supposed to meet her daughter. But the brat didn't arrive. She made us wait for hours! Hindi ko kailanman naranasang paghintayin ng ganoon katagal. So after I came home, I investigated about her.

“Ang init-init ng panahon, punyeta. Ano na naman, Damo?” iritang tanong ni Kryzler nang papasok sa aking opisina. “Siguraduhin mong milyones 'yan.”

I rolled my eyes at him. Nang makaupo siya sa visitor's chair ay kaagad kong nilapag ang papel na may pangalan ng anak ng Mrs. Dane.

“Fish some information about her. I need everything before five in the afternoon,” I said.

“Busy ako.” Kryzler yawned.

“Name your price.” I clenched my jaw.

That brought a smirk to his lips. “Bilhin mo 'yung isa kong mansion sa Greece. Katamad na magbakasyon du'n, e.”

“Deal.”

In the noon, he forwarded me everything about that brat. From her relationships, her escapades, and everything.

She's beautiful, indeed. She loves painting. She loves flirting different males every night at the bar. Everything about her was written here and I can't help but clenched my jaw in irritation. This girl needs to be disciplined.

Nang dumating ang gabing nagkita kami, I admit she's beautiful. Lalo na't mapungay ang mga mata nito dahil nakainom na. I wonder how can she continue her night life and escapades once she knew about her mother's condition? Maybe this is also the reason why Michaela doesn't want to tell her lovely daughter about her condition.

She smokes, too. And I hate girls who smoke. But that's not the reason why I keep stopping her from smoking. She's turning me on for fuck's sake! And she's ten years younger than me! I may have fvcked several women but I would never settle for someone a decade younger than me!

When Mrs. Dane died, I know she blamed me for her death. Dahil wala akong ibang ginawa. I know she saw me in that room. I am a man with needs, too. And she's making me horny all the damn time. Ayokong pumatol sa kanya.

Manipulating her was the hardest at first but easiest when I found her weakness. And it was her father's business. Gusto niyang makuha ito sa akin kahit hindi naman sa akin nakapangalan ang shares ng ama niya. I lied that her father asked me to take care of the business when in fact, it was her mother who asked me.

Nanatili siya sa bahay ko. And she thought I'm not in the mansion. Doon din ako umuuwi. Hindi niya lang ako nakakasalubong. I have few cameras around the house to monitor her. I bought her everything she needs to cope up with her mother's death.