The kiss

Nessies pov:

"Will you go on a date with me?" I asked Jasper hoping he'd say yes and it wouldn't make our friendship awkward

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Will you go on a date with me?" I asked Jasper hoping he'd say yes and it wouldn't make our friendship awkward. "Oh it's ok if you don't want to." I said standing up to walk off when Jazz grabbed my wrist pulling me back down and placing his lips on mine, kissing me softly he pulled away a smirk on his lips as he turned to me. "Ok." He whispered before pulling me back in for another kiss. I smiled into the kiss before pulling away sitting up and resting his head on my shoulder. I felt a strange feeling in my heart and it was almost like I was complete and than it clicked Jasper was my mate.

"Jazz?"
"Mhmm?" He replied turning to face me.
"Are you my mate?" I asked him hoping I hadn't made a fool of myself. Jasper smiled before nodding. "Yes Darlin' you are my mate." He whispered resting his forehead against mine smiling down at my putting butterflies in my stomach and making me very conscious of the fact that he could hear how fast my heart was beating.

Jasper smiled before turning back to me "be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I turned around smiling before placing my lips back on his, I seemed to be doing that a lot lately. "Come on Mr Cowboy Alice probably has a million questions to ask me as she would have seen this." I said laughing and dragging Jasper with me up the stairs.

Once we where upstairs I was met with a very excited Alice and oh god everyone was there. "So Nessie you made the first move eh?" Emmett asked making my cheeks flush red, I buried my face in Jaspers chest trying to hide fr everyone's questions when Rose and Jane grabbed Jasper by the shoulders sitting him down in a chair.

"Right Major Jasper Whitlock Hale repeat after me." Rose ordered sounding extremely scary she was very much like me. "I promise to NEVER EVER brake Nessies heart!" Iris yelled.
"I promise to never ever brake Nessies heart." Jasper replied. "Otherwise Rosalie Cullen and Iris Moore can and will end me!" Rosalie said waiting for Jazz to copy her "Otherwise Rosalie Cullen and Iris Moore can and will end me!" Jasper said a look of fear on his face that made all of us laugh. Emmett clapped me on the back.

"Proud if you little bear you got a man." Emmett said still hitting my back rather hard. Jasper turned to Emmett a small growl leaving his throat as his lip turned up into a snarl. Emmett's hand quickly stopped clapping me on the back which made all of us laugh.

"Let's play a game I'm rather bored." Alice said smiling. We all nodded except me and Iris who shared a look. "Alice we can't we have to do something NO FUTURE READING!" I yelled before me and Iris left browsing the internet for Sausage dog breeders.

We found a perfect one that would be in London and decided to apparate we walked down to the front of Hogwarts before we apparated.

We stood out the front of a rather large house that you could smell all the dogs from we smiled at each other before knocking.

An old lady looking to be about sixty opened the door smiling warmly at us. "Could we please look at some puppies?" Iris asked in a cheerful voice. The lady nodded ushering us inside the smile not leaving her lips as she lead us to a room filled with little puppies I think there where two litters sat one of them running around playing whilst the other litter stayed asleep the smaller litter seemed about two weeks old.

DISCONTINUED - His Witch and her Vampire [Jasper Hale]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें