Broken hearted

Iris's pov:

Loosing my Coven was hard I lost my Coven to the same people that Ravens Coven was killed by they also happen to be the people we are hunting now we have our first mission we are just waiting for Nessie to get half way through the year before we leave.

Like I said loosing my Coven was hard but it wasn't the hardest thing that had happened to me, I hadn't left my room in five days and I knew that Nessie, Alice and Jane where all worried Rose was angry not with me with Edward. My Mate. He called me a monster. A cold blooded killer. I dirty wolf. Not worthy of being his mate. And yet I still loved him it didn't make any sense and neither did my broken feeling. I didn't want to feel anymore. I wanted to curl into a ball and die. I knew that I needed to be there for my Pack. They felt my pain we always know when we are in trouble it took Dumbledore years to find all of us yet he did and now here I am acting heartbroken and letting my pack go through it with me. I'm a shitty friend. A shitty mate. Overall I'm a shitty person if I wasn't Edward would have chosen me. I am his mate yet he didn't want me.

Memories

"Edward your my mate!" I squealed excitedly.
"Who gave you the impression that I wanted to be mated to you. Your ugly and a monster your a cold blooded killer!" He yelled in my face.
I felt my eyes sting and my throat clog up I felt my heart snap in two I saw Rose Alice and Jane jump in shock and heard Nessa let out a little whimper. I had forgotten that as a pack we could feel each other's emotions and my connection with Nessa was stronger as we where both Vampire Wolf hybrids i stood up running off.

"That's it Rose I'm going in there where a pack and we feel each other's emotions and she's broken in half we've had to post pone training at times because of how much it hurts." I heard Nessie say from behind the door. "Also she needs blood she hasn't had any for five days and she's a year older than me meaning she needs blood once a day!" I heard Nessie say the worry seeping through her voice she was right though I had been tempted to eat Lavender the other day and only just managed to stop myself.

I heard the door crack and watched as a large white wolf broke down my door running up to me and licking my face at that moment I felt my heart repair itself just a little bit. "Iris you have to brake the mating connection tell him you don't want him it'll brake Edward but I'd rather he was broken than you!" Nessie yelled after she turned back into a human her hair the same light blonde we had come to realise showed when she was angry or frustrated. I knew she wasn't angry with me but it didn't stop me from feeling guilty.

"EDWARD COME HERE NOW!" Nessa screamed and that was when I new I needed to brake the connection or it would kill me and in turn kill the Protectors thanks to our connection.

Edward came into the room and I turned to him. "Edward Cullen I HATE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING AND I WISH I NEVR MET YOU YOUR A HORRIBLE PERSON!" I screamed in his face it felt like a massive weight had been taken off of my shoulders. Edward let out a small scream sitting down and clutching where his un beating heart was.

Mr and the Pack of Protectors walked down stairs walking downstairs to the training room to tell Raven what happened as she would have felt it to.

Raven glared at Rosalie I don't think that they particularly like each other. "Well I'm proud of you Iris you got rid of him it'll take him about a month to recover as he already said he didn't want you. It'll be different to your mate dying I still haven't recovered from Alec's death." She whispered the last part but we all heard I noticed Jane freeze when she said Alec.

"What was you Coven name!?" Jane asked looking happy nervous and sad all at the same time.
"I believe I was a member of the first ever Italian Coven." Raven spoke making Jane smile brightly. "Alec is my brother me and him left the Coven when someone came to try and takeover he wanted to take you with us but when we returned the whole Coven was dead and we where lost we had no one to turn to so we joined the Volturi." Jane explained a large smile on her face before she enveloped Raven in a hug.