Introducing Nessie Swan

Name: Annessa Swan

Nicknames: Nessie (everyone) Ness (Jasper) Nessa (Rosalie and Alice)

Age: 17 years old, September 13

Relatives: Bella Swan (twin sister) Charlie Swan (Dad) Renee Swan (Mother)

Gender: Female

Appearance: Nessie Swan has long dark brown hair and has lightly tanned skin she is 5,4 and weighs forty nine kilos (110 pounds) she wears tight fit clothes that hug her curves but does not like skirts she likes to wear black clothes and heels.
She has an oval shaped face with chocolate coloured almond shaped eyes she has very defined curves and has an hourglass body. She has a very athletic build thanks to 4 years on the quidditch pitch unlike Bella Nessie loves sport and is an amazing chaser she lead Gryffindor to victory each year.

Personality: she may seem cold hearted and that she dislikes you but the reason is that she just doesn't know or trust you enough she is a loose cannon and always stands up for her friends. She has a kind heart and she is also very blunt and will tell things as they are without sugar coating it. She doesn't always realise if she's said something that's hurt you. She has major trust issues thanks to Renee Bella and Charlie. She is extremely out going unlike Bella even though she doesn't study she is top of her class in everything even smarted than Hermione. She also gives the best hugs. She can guilt trip

Likes: hanging out with friends, partying, hanging out with Jasper, food, sleeping, sport,pranking with the twins and Lee, causing trouble, quidditch, watching movies and hugs

Dislikes: her family as they never get along but she still loves them, being framed for something she didn't do, Crabbe, Goyle, people who are nosy, Voldemort, Bellatrix, death eaters, Umbridge/dumbitch, people who talk through movies, bugs.

Love interest: Jasper Hale

Best friends: Jasper Hale, Rosalie Hale, Emmett Cullen, Alice Cullen, Henry Hale, Carlisle Cullen, Esme Cullen, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Lee Jordan, all Gryffindors Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws, Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini and Astoria Greengrass.

Fears: Cockroaches and loneliness

Abilities: Animagus (wolf), shield, seer and she can control peoples thoughts (she could do all of this before being turned into a vampire when she becomes a vampire she can turn into any animal and communicate through thoughts)

Bio: Hi I'm Annessa Swan and please don't call me that call me Nessie, Nessa or Ness please. My parents clearly despise me for my magic the same as Bella I was always shunted aside I really like sport. I also know everything there is to know about vampires as I've always wanted to meet one of the clans from Forks or Alaska. Got to go Hermione wants me to pack for Hogwarts. Oh and I heard Dumbledore wants me and Hermione to tutor the new students I just hope they aren't bitches cause that would suck.