Dumbledores army

Rosalie's pov:

"Nessa wake up come one Nessie where going to be late for defence against the dark arts

"Nessa wake up come one Nessie where going to be late for defence against the dark arts." Alice and I said shaking Nessa awake for what felt like the hundredth time that month we had learned one thing don't test Snape he was a right fowl git to all Gryffindors and my head of house. Alice and Nessie had been sneaking me into there common room and dorms each night so I could hang with them the same with Henry.

"I'm up I'm up." Nessa groaned walking to the bathroom to get changed. We laughed because Nessie was a hybrid she could still eat human food and sleep she also had a beating heart and could still injure herself only making her vulnerable but Nessie said that as long as she could still eat and sleep she was happy but she complained about being immortal saying she would always be stuck with us.

"Hey Alice I call being captain of the Nesper ship!" I told her. "No I call being captain of the ship and the ship name is Jazzie!" Alice argued back.
"We'll place a bet then if Jasper asks Nessa out in the next four weeks I'm captain of the ship."
"If Jasper asks Nessa out in the next eight weeks I'm captain of the ship."  Alice said.

Nessies pov:

We walked down the halls to defence against the dark arts when I was stopped by Harry "Nessie me and Hermione have decided to reinstate Dumbledores army we where wondering if you would help me teach like last time?""Meet me with the whole army at ...

"Meet me with the whole army at eight thirty tonight room of requirement I'll bring my new friends." I told them.
"Don't bring any Slytherins though we can't trust them." Harry whispered to me making me scoff and grab Rosalie and Alice's hand walking into DADA.

Once we where seated Snape walked in swishing his coat around I swear the greaseball couldn't go five minutes without swishing his cape "I think he believes that if he swishes his cape it'll make up for having greasy hair." I whispered to Jasper making us both try to hold our laughs in.
"Am I interrupting you miss Swan?" Snape asked me
"You see Professor I don't know how to answer that after all you are interrupting my very heated conversation with Cowboy about your greasy hair but if I told you th-" I was cut off by Jasper slapping his hand over my mouth to silence me. "Not at all Professor." I replied.