Protectors of the supernatural

Nessies pov:

"Well hello Jane hello Iris, I'm Annanessa but please call me Nessa or Nessie, that's Alice and Rose

"Well hello Jane hello Iris, I'm Annanessa but please call me Nessa or Nessie, that's Alice and Rose." I told them with a smile trying my hardest to not let a sarcastic comment out but it was to late. "Ok if we are going to have more of Mr Brood in fucking silence?" I asked them moody because of how late it was Jane pulled me into a hug "we are going to be besties I can already tell." She said with a smile on her face making me laugh and hug Iris who was standing awkwardly to the side she hugged me back a bit unsure of what to do.

Dumbledore sat us all down and began to explain.
"You five have been called here for a very important reason we wish to create a gang for you guys you are all well trained in combat and have supernatural powers. There is a group of Vampires and humans that have come together to try and bring the entire supernatural world down and we would like you to try and stop them, of course there would be uniforms, trainings, missions and meetings." Dumbledore informed us "if you accept you become protectors of the supernatural you are a member of every coven, every pack and every magical place. So what do you think?" Dumbledore asked us.

"Dumbledore what kind of question is that I'm down for anything dangerous or life threatening!" I exclaimed with a smirk Jane and Iris nodded there heads agreeing with me. We turned to Alice and Rose making sure they where ok with it they just nodded bright smiles on there faces.

"Training starts tomorrow at six am ends at ten am please don't be late Professor Davidson would be annoyed and she is not one to under estimate now chop chop off to bed." Dumbledore told us all.

"Professor may Jane and Iris stay in our dorm that way the whole team will be together?" Alice asked Dumbledore nodded before we walked away.

Alice's pov:

We came back from Dumbledores office and the boys bombarded us with questions after answering all there questions I could see Nessa starting to fall asleep it was almost three in the morning and she had her head rested in Jaspers shoulder trying to stay awake. Jasper grabbed the blanket that Henry offered wrapping it around Nessie before she fell asleep her head now rested on his lap as he played with her hair.

I noticed Iris yawn and look to us awkwardly then it hit me Iris was a wolf vampire Hybrid just like Nessie that's why her eyes went from yellow and back to blue. She placed her head on Edwards shoulder as Edward held her hand and that was all it took for me to realise they where going to hate each other they where being sweet now but it'll all crash and burn when a certain human appears I haven't been able to work out who she was yet though.

Nessies pov:

Me and the team ran downstairs until we reached the classroom we where told to meet in

Me and the team ran downstairs until we reached the classroom we where told to meet in. My jaw dropped as we entered there was a space covered in mats with punching bags hanging from the ceiling, one whole wall was covered in weapons, bow and arrows, guns, throwing knives, longer knives, swords, tasers, pocket knives, grenades, rope, ninja stars and electric rods, another section had every medical supply you would ever need. On the other half of the room there was a gymnasium with un even bars, beam, vault and floor they obviously had that for agility and flexibility.

Standing in the middle of the room was a fierce looking vampire she had black hair and was dressed in all black she had combat gear already in her hands and was glaring at us. "I am Raven and I will be your coach wether you like it or not." She barked at us. "It was bought to my attention that You don't have a leader!" She exclaimed throwing her hands up in defeat. " So the only way to fix that is to vote on your leader so HURRY THE FUCK UP AND VOTE!" She screamed making me and Rose glare at her I didn't take orders I made orders others took them.

"VERY WELL I WILL NOMINATE A LEADER!" Raven yelled snapping us back to earth. She pointed her finger at me. "Come fight me." She told me in a deadly calm voice that was meant to scare me but it just made me want to laugh. I nodded and followed her up to the mats.

She took a swing at my face but I dodged pretending to go for her legs she went to block it but I grabbed her shoulders spinning her around so she was facing me before placing my hands back on her shoulder she shook me off twisting my arms so that small cracks started to appear, I did a back flip taking her with me. I felt my skin start to become icy as I flipped her over watching as where I had my hands had a small layer of frost cover her over I heard Alice gasp as something happened I don't know what I was just focused on beating Raven I felt as if I was changing I felt my outfit change as I sent a kick at Raven she got flung across the room landing on the mats with a loud thud.

Alice's pov:

We all watched in all as Nessa kicked Ravens ass. I let out a gasp as ice and water started to come out of her palms, her eyes turned an electric blue and her hair that shocked me most it was almost white and she looked like a fucking goddess her uniform had changed she wore a black pair of jeans with a black shirt she had her blonde hair swept into a ponytail and had high heels on she had a black mask covering her face but she was clearly smirking as she sent Raven flying across the room. She stood back as her eyes changed back whilst her hair stayed the same colour. She pulled her mask off a smirk on her face before she turned into a pure white wolf running to the other side to make sure Raven was ok.

Ravens pov:

After having my ass kicked by Nessa I knew who she was she was a wolf vampire Hybrid so was Iris I had a feeling that with some training up Nessa would become the winter witch actually she already was the winter witch with powers as hers Voldemort would want her but she would be able to hold her own I had never seen that much power ever and I could only pray that Iris was the same but I needed to address the current issue naming a captain.

"Well no explanation needed Nessa your the winter witch making you our captain." I told her sending her a warm smile. "Now uniforms!" I squealed excitedly handing around packages with assassin uniforms in them.

"Once you are trained up well your first task is going to be in Forks, someone is tracking the Olympic Coven and the Pack up there." I told them I noticed how Nessa, Alice and Rosalie all tensed up when I said that.

"The pack what if something happens to Sam or Jared or Paul and Embry, Jacob, Seth and Leah or Emily?" Nessie asked and it clicked her Dad was from Arizona and when she got into Hogwarts she knew what they where. "I understand that you are worried about the wolves also considering you turn into one I assume that you are part of there pack?" I turned to her she just nodded. "But why so upset about the Olympic Coven?" I asked them. Rose spoke up. "That's mine and Alice's Coven Carlisle and Esme are our adopted parents." She explained hence why she was so tense I understood to a certain level.

Memories

"Hello little vampire I've got a present for you." Another vampire whispered in my ear before he stood to the side revealing my entire Covens heads set on fire all screamed as I started to frantically search for my mate Alec couldn't be dead he just couldn't he was far to good I couldn't find him so I screamed and cried hoping he would come back to me.

I vowed to myself to do everything in my power to make sure these five never lost there Coven, Iris lost her Coven to the same people as me just ten years later, Jane was a member of the Volturi yet I recognised her I just didn't know from where. And then there was Nessie she was given up on by her vampire parents after he wolf dad died and then I realised her Dad was a shape shifter or at least related. he was Billy Blacks brother no wonder she was so accustomed to the pain the cracks I her arm gave her when I fought her she could fight back she was a true fighter and I didn't doubt her abilities to protect for a second.