Tears were falling from his eyes when he saw him. He didn't hesitate to run toward him even though he almost slip and touched him.

"J...Jungkook, was it you?" He asked while staring at him.

"I'm glad you still know me, cupcake." Jungkook smiled at him.

Taehyung cried and hugged him tightly. Jungkook engulfed him as well and caressed his back.

"Please, tell me this isn't a dream. Tell me you're really here, you're alive." Taehyung sobbed on Jungkook's shoulder not minding the fact that he was in the most important event.

Jungkook chuckled, pulling away from the hug and cupping Taehyung's cheeks.

"Do I look like a dead person to you?" He giggled.

"Please, pinch me, I want to make sure I'm not dreaming. I don't want you to disappear, Jungkook." Taehyung cried.

He didn't get pinched but pecked on his lips instead.

"But I don't want to hurt you, my baby. You already went through so much pain, I don't want to add your pain." Jungkook said, caressing his cheeks.

"I missed you, Jungkook, I missed you so much. You don't know how happy am I right now. I thought I won't be able to say to you anymore that I love you." Taehyung stated while crying so much.

"I'm sorry love, I did that to clean my name. I faked my death so once I come back, everything between us will be fine.

I want to fix myself and be a better version of myself for you. I thought that will be the best because if you saw me get arrested, you'll suffer more. That's why I decided to do that so the pan won't last long.

I hope you understand me, baby. I don't want to stay in my dark world because I want us to live in peace and happiness. I'm sorry if I'm gone for too long." Jungkook explained.

He miraculously survived the incident. But, when he woke up, police and detective are surrounding him in the hospital.

They told him they were going to arrest him but he also made a deal with them that they should fake his death instead for Taehyung. He doesn't want Taehyung to see him getting arrested and surely Taehyung will suffer if he is in jail.

He did that to fix himself and will come back when he is fully fine. Being mafia wasn't a good option for him if he wants Taehyung to be his. He wants him and Taehyung to live in peace without getting scared and thinking of his enemy.

"It's okay, It's really okay, Jungkook. As long as you're alive, I'm fine. This all matters to me, please don't leave me again. Seeing you alive takes my pain away. Promise me, you will stay with me, okay? Forever." Taehyung sniffled.

"Then, let's make it official." Jungkook uttered making Taehyung confused.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked him.

"Take a look at your back" Jungkook told him pointing at his back.

Confused Taehyung turned around and his eyes widened in surprise seeing what it was.

"Jungkook..."

He turned around again to look at Jungkook but this time, Jungkook was kneeling down in front of him with a ring in his hand.

"Being far from you was more than a nightmare for me. I know what you experienced was worst than mine. But this time, will you let me fulfill and change what you went through without me?

I want to fix us like what I did to myself. I want to promise you that I won't leave you and stay with you no matter what happened. I will make you the happiest man alive. So please, Kim Taehyung, will you marry me and be my partner forever?"

Taehyung can't help but let his tears fall after seeing the screen with "Will you marry me?" on it. But this time, it was pure joy. He wiped off his tears and nodded his head.

"Yes, I want to marry you, Jungkook." Taehyung accepted Jungkook's proposal.

The crowd screams in joy and clapped at them. Jungkook stood up and put the ring on Taehyung's finger and pecked his finger.

"Thank you, cupcake, trust me, I won't make you cry again. I love you, Taehyung." Jungkook pecked his forehead.

"I love you too, Jungkook." Taehyung smiled at him genuinely.

Jungkook pulled him closer and finally, their lips touched, and their kiss happened for so long. Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly and Jungkook obviously deeper the kiss full of love with the people cheering for them.

-----

I genuinely cried, I don't know why. This is it, the alternate finale.