Theo smiled at this ― he loved seeing Rose happy and not stressed. 

Not too many meters away from the house, the pack of Malfoys and Blacks approached the house. They were all very anxious and nervous, unsure of what to do. Lucius was the one who was suppose to tell everything to Rose ― he didn't want his father to do this due his deep hatred towards the man. He also knew Narcissa couldn't do it without falling apart, plus Narcissa had asked him to be the one to tell Rose the truth. 

Druella was worried of her daughter ― she was aware of Rose's feelings towards Narcissa. Druella worried that Rose's very possible denial and anger was going to hurt Narcissa beyond words. 

Just behind Druella, Odette walked with her head held high. She was mortified by her husband's actions but had chosen to look more regal than ever ― she didn't want to show people how angry and sad she truly was. 

Cygnus walked next to his wife, his hand gently placed on the small of her back. Cygnus Black has never been a man of great affection but somehow finding the truth about Rose had made him more in touch with his feelings. 

"Have I gone crazy or are those the Malfoys?" Ellen asked when she saw the pack of blonde people approaching her home.

May frowned but turned to look at the direction Ellen was pointing. In fact, Ellen hadn't gone mad but was right. Five Malfoys and two Blacks were standing just outside their yard.

"Umm Rose?" May called from the open window.

"What are you doing? Rose will kill them if she sees them," Ellen said.

But Rose had heard May immediately and once she had seen the people through the window ― she jumped up and went out. Theo followed her and when he saw his friend and his family, he paled. 

"What the fuck are they doing here?" Muttered Rose and marched towards Lucius and Narcissa. 

It was the first time they saw Rose as their daughter. It was funny how she looked exactly the same but yet, she looked so different. She truly had Narcissa's eyes― she was actually a copy of her but with Lucius' cheekbones. Never before had they thought about it but now it was so clear.

Narcissa fought against the urge to just run to her daughter and take her into her arms. She wanted to tell everything to Rose right away but she knew it wasn't possible. 

"Why are you here?" Rose asked ― she didn't even bother to greet the people.

Lucius was the one who was suppose to be the confident one. The one who would do al the talking but when he saw Rose, he couldn't utter a word.

"We need to talk," said Abraxas.

Rose turned to look at the man who has lied to her since the very first day.

"And why is that?" She asked. "I have nothing to say to you."

"Aren't you at least a little curious to find out why I had made a lie?" Abraxas asked.

"Not really," said Rose.

Ellen and May had taken their place just behind their daughter. They were trying to read the situation, to see and understand why these people were here after being so horrible to Rose. Theo stood next to Rose, his arm around her shoulder. He looked at Draco ― he has never seen the proud Malfoy boy this lost. Not even on the night he had received the Dark Mark. 

May has met Narcissa Malfoy once but she has heard many stories of the woman and in all of those stories, the woman was a cold Ice Queen. The first time May met her, she even looked like one but not now. She looked like a shell of a broken human who has endured more pain in a day than many would in a lifetime.