Giyuu

Tanjiro awoke with a gasp as the world around him jostled.

"Captain Giyuu!" A voice called, along with a boot dragging along wood and hitting another boot.

"What—" Tanjiro whispered.

"You awake?"

With a painful thump, the soldier deposited both him and Nezuko onto the deck of a crowded ship. He examined his sister quickly but she liked normal apart from the blood staining her dress and the wooden muzzle tied into her mouth. No ripped pale skin. No titanous features at all.

"What is this?" he asked, pulling her into his arms in case the soldier, or was it Giyuu, tried to attack again.

"Your sister reverted back to a human," Giyuu said, bringing his voice down to a whisper and glancing around at the other refugees loading onto the ship, "But you should keep that muzzle in. If you want to keep her safe, do not tell anyone about her power."

Then he pulled out a folded letter and handed it to the boy. "Go see an old man named Sakonji Urokodaki who lives in the outskirts of Wall Rose. This letter has his address on it." He straightened, looking out over the water towards the wall. "Tell him Giyuu Tomioka sent you, and give him this letter."

He started for the ramp down from the ship and Tanjiro nodded.

I'll protect you, Nezuko, no matter what it takes!