~~~

The door to Lillian's office slammed open as an angry Stephenie marched inside her office, seething in anger.

Lillian barely acknowledged her presence as she went through a file she was holding in her hand, flipping through the pages as her eyes skimmed through the paper.

"YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO DO THAT." Stephenie yelled at her, pointing her index finger at her.

Lillian closed the file and placed it on top of the table. Getting a vague idea of what happened.

Riley explained to Lillian briefly that Stephenie was Nancy's daughter the previous day and how she ordered Nancy to sell her house and pay Lillian back.

She watched Stephenie go on a rant on how unfair it was. That what happened was in the past and that Lillian shouldn't be holding grudges, to let bygones be bygones.

That Nancy had taken good care of her for so many years and she shouldn't be making an old woman's life miserable especially when she knew that no one would hire her because of her age.

Seeing that her words didn't provoke a reaction Stephenie was hoping for, she took the ink bottle that was on the desk and poured it all over Lillian.

Lillian let her rant, turning a deaf ear to everything she said and wasn't expecting her to pour ink at her.

Lillian immediately straightened her back as she felt the cold ink against her skin and closed her eyes shut.

An emotion so strong she'd bang Stephenie head against the table so hard she'd fracture her skull coursed through her but the strength of the emotion weakened just as quickly as it came.

"Speechless?" Stephenie asked with a smirk.

Lillian felt the liquid dripping and stick to her skin. She breathed to her nostrils, keeping her mouth shut so it won't enter her mouth.

She slightly opened her eyes, after the ink dried, and looked at her palm.

Blue.

Everything was blue.

Her palm and her lap were covered in ink. Her jeans dripped, coloring the floor blue.

Disgust. She managed to identify one of the emotions she felt.

She breathed harshly, closing her eyes to calm herself and grinding her teeth.

'Calm down.' One of the characters she created in her head told her in a soft squeaky voice.

'She poured ink all over me.' She thought to herself through gritted teeth.

'If you hit her, you will get suspended if not fired. Do you really want to risk your career over this?' The character rationalized with her.

She took a breathe more calmly this time.

True. It isn't worth it.

She isn't worth it.

She thought to herself slumping against the chair.

"What the hell is going on here?" A familiar voice yelled out, looking at the scene in front of him before throwing daggers through his eyes at the girl that jolted at his voice.

"She ruined my life." Stephenie accused, pointing at Lillian before giving her a hateful glare.

Lillian opened her eyes and looked at Stephenie and Issac standing at the door with his fist clenched, a vein popping out of his forehead.

"Get out of here." He snarled at her.

Stephenie looked dumbfounded at Issac, surprised. Wondering is he actually said it.