[CHEERING]

"It is my honour to lead this kingdom forward into the new era. And to pay my deepest respects to my late father, mother and brother and also my opulent sister, the duchess of Hohenberg, but most of all I want to thank My husband, well my new love, for always being there to save me .... And thank you to this lovely nation for accepting me to be the new queen and first crowned she of Egypt." I curtseyed before waving to the whole kingdom.

[CHEERING, APPLAUSING]

[MUSIC PLAYS]

"Lady sultan, may I have this dance with you as the first man to steal you for a dance." Charles walked up to me with a bow. 

"I would be delighted to be the first lady and only lady in your arms tonight." I smiled as he swayed me to the dance circle. 

"How do you feel about being the Queen of Both Thebes and England? Is it a lot to handle on your own, my love?" Charles asked me, lifting me by the waist in sync with the other dancers in the circle. He dropped me down and then spun me in a twist.

"Not at all, I am excited to step into that great position as the queen of both land and it's gots no effect on me... except when things get too overbearing," I said. [BOTH CHUCKLING]

"You will have a lot of duties to attend to as the Queen and..." He paused before smiling.

"And?" I asked, clasping my hands in anticipation  Heat rushed to my cheeks. I am married! I am married to Charles, I would rule both kingdoms with Him by my side, and I would remain in England as the queen of England and also the queen of Egypt. An English woman born an Arabian. The thought terrified me and thrilled me. 

"I shall write to my grandparents of my desire to reduce the duties vested for you....and I shall write to your sister too, to reassure her of my protection and care." He said as we both laughed.

"Thank you, Charles," I said with a smile.

"For what? For being so beautiful and enchanting me as my wife... Truly I need no appreciation for that, I should be the one thanking you, for riding into the town that very first day... [BOTH CHUCKLING] I would have the maid, prepare my new chamber for us tonight." He teased. I smacked his arm in embarrassment as laughter flooded my cheeks.

******************************************

TWO YEARS LATER!

[LADY SULTAN]

"It was clear that Kleopatra was with a child. By mid-February, the news spread all through the lands and seas of the country. She was crowned queen a year ago and she is to be put to birth this year, truly, this family is full of bundles of joy. And most couples who were rather forced into a non-love marriage wished for the happiness and peace the queen enjoyed..."

I put on a fine gown made for me of midnight blue silk shot through with diamonds and I wore my hair down, long and shimmering like the dark nights. I placed my hands below my abdomen, my baby bump was out and it was getting due for my child to be delivered. when I heard the door behind me close quietly, I turned to see Charles dressed in his fine coat, tailored in black suede clothing with his box in his hand ready to travel. Sometimes in a month, he would travel to Thebes to check out the kingdom and grant some orders, to help me, while I am in labour. Today is one of those days he would travel to Thebes to rule the land in my absence. 

"Do you have to go today?" I asked, placing my hands on his shoulders and his hands linked around my stomach lightly.

"I have to,... just to see how the kingdom is progressing... and now, my wife is carrying my child, I will reduce the duties!" He said, his hands caressing my stomach through my dress, of course, to feel him or her, I do not know if my child is going to be a boy or a girl but I do wish is a boy. Charles says he would be happy if is a girl but going to be more excited whichever it's going to be.