TWELVE

[BIRDS CHIRPING]

"Kleo...is everything alright?"

She spun about. "Kleo!" He said with a whisper.

"No,'' She said through clenched teeth.

"why?" Archer mumbled.

[KLEO SIGHS]

"I am betrothed!" 

[SILENCE] Archer froze in a spot.

"Please. please say something!" She begged.

Archer gave his head a shake. "Come!" He urged and put a handout. If she would be weeping, he would have turned to comfort her, but she wasn't. She was reposeful, but Archer wasn't and never would he be. She followed him as he led the way.

"You need not worry, I believe everything will be alright when you get married."

She drags her hands out of his hold and growls.

"You know not what you are saying, for I will be married to a man, old enough to be my uncle or should I say a brother!"

[KLEO SNARLS]

"I am sincerely sorry, there should be a way to refuse the proposals." 

[SIGHS]

Kleopatra swallowed.

"Aye! Everything is going to be all right!" Kleopatra remains quiet.

"Come! I would love to show you something." He grabs her soft hands, running down the woods into the forest.

"Where are you taking me?"  She cried.

"A place, you do not know!" He laughed.

"Perhaps I deserve to get a hint!" She chuckled.

"No!!" 

[BOTH LAUGHING]

********************

" We've come to our destination. Welcome to my quiet garden! " He bowed his head. 

[KLEO GASPS] Surprise crossed her face at the sight of the enchanted rather, magical garden before she blotted out with a smile.

"As much, I must confess to... some surprise... This is beautiful Archer. How did you come up with these places?" 

"My deceased mother! It was her favourite place..." She choked. That's sad.

"I am so sorry about that. I knew nothing about this and I feel very bad for not asking you at first." She murmured

" Why had you not as yet, brought this matter earlier?"

He took my hands in his own and kissed them.

"Because it is not for you to worry about, It is in the past. And I already have an idea in mind."

"I hope so," I said staring into his eyes for the idea.

He carried me off the floor, running round the garden.

"Stop!" [ KLEOPATRA GIGGLED]

"Ok!" Dropping me to the softened grass, then dropped by my side as we stare at the sky.

"I want to know more about you Kleo." 

[KLEO SCOFFS]