THIRTEEN.

[COCK CROWS]

[BIRDS CHIRPING]

[DOOR OPENS]

"Morning, Princess..." Miriam walked in and opens the curtains, for the morning sun to brighten the room.

"Have cook prepare as many biscuits and muffins as she can this morning, perhaps I might need more milk and juice for the orphanage house. I wonder how many I should take with me..." Kleo stands with her arms folded beside her Maid, waiting for the day to start.

"Well, let us get you dressed"

[LADY SULTAN]

"Benevolence and meekness made ladies say and do things differently.

Nor could the be any doubt that an impeccable lady will settle for less, The rare gem for the season, seems amiable to bother for the town, neither the fewer worries for the dilemma ..."

"Morning, Archer, I know you are a bit worried about our last meeting but I may say, you are forgiven." She smiled

"I am delighted to know that you do not keep a grudge with me."

"Archer! I am a lady of many things but never a lady that keeps grudges, I feel doleful that you belittle me."Kleo compressed her fleshy lips into a line.

"I didn't say it in quite those terms, " He said under his breath.

"If I can recall, you said you wouldn't want me keeping grudges with you and I am not a lady who does those sort of things... So please would you explain to me what you meant " She gave him a look.

"Now, all of a sudden, you're of a different mindset."

[KLEO CHUCKLES]

"I am just joking but sincerely, I will not hold grudges with my Friend."

***************************

"There is no such thing as an 'almost marriage' " Kleo chuckled as Archer gnashed his teeth.

"Of course there is, there are the ones..."

He knelt on one knee, taking her hands in his, laughing.

[BOTH LAUGHING]

"No, absolutely not, I am not discussing this with you."

"I believe I know the reason..." 

"What are you thinking?"

"It's discomforting talking about it, Come with me for I have something delightful to show you..."

Drags her to the outskirts of the town.

"Is it one of your mysterious gardens again?"

"No it's far from a mystery, it's more of tasting than mystery."

"So, it's An adventure, then?"

"Yes! Sort of! Maybe!..."

"Which one Archer? [KLEO CHUCKLES]

"we will see..." For the first time in their acquaintance she appeared to know not how to respond, she opened her mouth to say something and then closed it with a smile, appearing to think upon the occurrence.

"This...mmm...[SAVOURING] is Luscious... How do you get to try many things?" [CHUCKLES]

"Well, I guess you only live life once, so trying strange things is the only way to live a perfect life."