But before he could say anything, Oliver's phone lying on his desk let out a shrill ringing sound, Stiles' name popping up on the screen showing that he was calling. Gabriela raised her eyebrows as she watched Oliver rush over to the phone, almost dropping it as he pressed the accept button.

"Stiles, did you find something?"

The two boys had together formed a plan after lacrosse practice, both of them finding it incredibly weird how their friend suddenly got over his asthma and became a pro lacrosse player. Stiles would go home and find out as much as possible about superhuman behavior as Oliver would hang up the dog posters Sofía printed out that morning before work.

"Would I be calling if I hadn't found anything? Come on dude, I know you're pushing a C in math and a D in English but I thought you were smarter than that. Use those few brain cells that somehow are left in your brain." Stiles said from the other side of the phone, Gabriela chuckling at those few words she heard as Oliver rolled his eyes.

"Dude, just tell me what you found." the Pérez boy said vexedly, not finding his friend's words amusing at all. "Right, sorry. Um, it would be pretty hard to explain over the phone, but could you be here in 10 minutes? Scott's coming as well."

Oliver nodded in confirmation before realizing that Stiles could not see it since they were talking over a phone call. He glanced at his sister, noticing the look on her face and sighing in annoyance.

"I'll be there, and so will Gabbi."

🐺

The door to the Stilinski house was thrown open, startling Stiles who were just rounding the corner with a sandwich in his hands. He glared up at the two Pérez siblings in front of him, Gabriela wearing an unbothered smirk on her face as Oliver smiled apologetically.

"Come on guys, I almost dropped my sandwich. Ever heard of knocking?" Stiles asked the two, an offended tone filling his voice. Gabriela rolled her eyes as she stepped further into the house, dragging Oliver in as well before closing the door behind them.

"Just this week you broke into our house in the middle of the night and raided our pantry before dragging us out into the forest to look for a dead body," Gabriela said, and Stiles opened his mouth to defend himself but was cut off by the girl's hand. "And then we got caught by your dad who drove us home, we got in trouble with Sofía and earned ourselves a week of extra chores. Do you really want to lecture us about knocking?"

Stiles remained silent at that, making Gabriela smile a sickly sweet smile as she patted his arm. "Didn't think so." She walked up the stairs, turning around halfway to look at them with raised eyebrows. "Y'all coming or what? I thought we desperately need to look at something?"

The boys quickly followed her, all three of them walking into Stiles' room just a minute later. Gabriela immediately plopped down on the Stilinski boy's bed, making herself at home as Stiles sat down by the desk, Oliver hovering over his shoulder. 

"Okay, let me just see if I can find it again," Stiles mumbled, placing the sandwich next to the laptop on the desk as he started typing away on the keyboard. Oliver watched him flip between the multiple tabs he had open, vivid pictures of dead bodies, lilac flowers, and furry naked people flashing before his eyes at a rapid pace. 

Gabriela furrowed her eyebrows as she caught glimpses of the text that was written in each tab, the words werewolf, silver, full moon, and wolfsbane capturing her attention. She read a little bit on each page, her interest peaking as she compared the symptoms to Scott. Surprisingly most of it fit more than accurately to the mop-haired boy's situation. 

But she didn't have time to focus more on the matter as four loud knocks rang through the room, startling the two boys by the desk. Oliver and Stiles shared a look, a silent conversation going on between the two on who should open the door. The former of them won and soon Stiles got up from his seat hesitantly opening the door as Oliver closed the laptop.