"Kleopatra, you are not the reason  for your brother's death, go and meet your mother in the safe, I promise, I will meet you there before the sunrise." My father pleaded.

She nodded her head, and picked up the hem of her dress, running through the lifeless bodies and bloodstains on the floor and wall. Tears fell from her eyes uncontrollably, for she knew, she was the reason for the death of her brother, and that will be a scene she will never forget. She knocked on the door of the safe room, with tears covering her vision.

"Your Grace!" One of the maids held Kleopatra carefully as she put her on a chair beside her mother. Her wearied mother ran to her feet, crying at the sight of her daughter she had thought, was dead.

"Kleopatra, thank goodness, I thought you were dead." Her mother cried. Kleopatra stared at the thin air, still replaying the death of her brother in her mind.

"Kleo, dearest, please talk to me are you fine?" Her mother asked, while her sister comforted her.

[SOBBING] "He is dead!" I sobbed, swallowing the pain. Her mother and sister stared at her in confusion.

"Dead! Kleopatra, who is dead?" Her mother and her sister asked.

"Ramses..." She cried out in pain.

"Ramses? My Ramses? No! It cannot be true..." Her mother cried.

 "No, Ramses!"  Her mother froze at a spot, and then passed out. Rashida hurried to hold her mother. Indeed the news to her mother was said terribly. 

[SOBBING]

**********************************

[LADY SULTAN]

"Several days later, the whole kingdom continued the mourning of their prince. It was said that if a soul dies, the body should be buried on the seventh day. The seventh day had come to pass, the day was gloomy and wet, so as the hearts of the family of the dead. 

The king's heart was sorrowed for the loss of his only son and heir to the throne. The queen's heart begged the god and the goddess to restore the soul of her only son. Rashida prayed for her brother's soul to be at peace in the heavenly home. But Kleopatra, the closest to the brother, Grieved, for she knew, she was the reason for his death. If she didn't appear on the battlefield, her brother would not be dead by now.  For this was the consequence of Her carelessness and breaking of rules. "

"My princess," Charles said from behind Kleopatra. She turned to see him wearing a black suede Tailcoat and darkened leather riding boots. He came. But how did he know? The news would have reached him.

"Charles!" I answered.

"[SIGHS] I am sorry, kleo." He said. She ran into his arms as she wept bitterly.

"It was my fault, it was all my fault. If I wasn't so stubborn, he wouldn't have died[WEEPING] Because of my foolishness...[SWALLOWS] he died." She wept.

"Aye! Don't say that. Do not blame yourself for the death of your brother. " He comforted.

"But, I speak the truth, Charles, if I didn't run into the middle of the battle, he wouldn't be dead by now, I deserved to die in that battle not him." She grieved.

"No, stop saying that Kleo! I believe what happened in the battle was the wish of the gods, maybe that was his fate. Please stop blaming yourself for his death. " He rubbed soothing circles on her back to steady her hiccups.