Chapter 5 ~ New Friends

Hey guys I'm finally back it felt like forever so thanks for being supportive. I'm not going to keep you long hope you like this chapter.

Comment Vote Fan

So you can keep me

Inside the pocket

Of your ripped jeans

Holdin' me closer

Song of the Chapter - Photograph by Ed Sheeran

Question- Whats the scariest thing you ever faced?

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END....

CHELSEA POV

Saturday with Alex was amazing although it started out rocky it felt good to just have fun. It takes a lot for me to trust someone because know no one has really ever been there for me so that is going to take a lot of time.

Ever since exchanging numbers with Grace we talk a lot all Sunday I spent talking to her. You could tell that she has or has a lot of hurt in her life I just hope that we can sort it out together. Since we are to two smartest students in our year the teacher allowed us to sit next to each other in lesson.

She's just really nice and I can tell we are going to learn a lot from each other. Her family are not wealthy so she is trying to get an acceptance in to a good university with a scholarship into Cambridge or Oxford I think she will make it though she is so determined.

Alex began hanging out with us at lunch now but I can tell he needs some guy friends now I mean we start talking about how hot a band member is and you can hear him snort and mumble something in Spanish. We couldn't wait until Mike and Josh come to the school after half term which is tomorrow thankfully.

Its weird though Rachel Queen Bitch has not been on my case as much which was really cool but I still really want to get out of here. Apparently Alex has planned our Easter Holiday already so we are doing a lot of fun unsafe activities but I just really want to take it slow. It takes a lot of time for someone to come out of there comfort zone.

It's weird to meet someone then automatically feel like you can trust them but that's the way I feel with Grace and I think she feels the same way. I'm so tired of keeping secrets all bundled up its really hard because sometimes all you want to do is scream and shout .What happens after that?

I can't just pour all my feelings out to Grace I just feel like I might have a mental break down if I do but I do want to share small parts of me with her. I'm needed tell her about the club I just feel like it's the right thing to do.

Then again what do I know I have not ever had a close friend before.

My problem is that people only want you for your money and that's it that's why I don't tell people I just want then to judge me on me before you see the house and the cars. Tomorrow I was gonna take Grace to Sassy then take her to the club.

Chelsea: Hey after school do you wanna go out I have something to show you

Grace: I dunno it depends till wait time my parents are kinda strict

Chelsea: Its gonna be kinda late .Why don't you tell your parents you are staying at mine?

Grace: I guess that will be okay since it is a Friday. What about clothes?

Chelsea: You can borrow something of mine no point bring clothes to school

Grace: Okay they said yes I'm looking forward to it see you tomorrow. Bye