Chapter 1 - His Eyes

Authors Note

Thank you for reading this is my first time writing on Wattpad would love to know what you think.

I don't even like you,
Why'd you want to go and make me feel this way?
And I don't understand what's up and,
I keep saying things I never say.

Song for the chapter- Voodoo Doll by 5 Seconds of Summer

Question: What was the first book you read on Wattpad?

*****

Chelsea POV

Do you ever wake up and wonder why you are so hated? I mean everyone has those days where you don't like what you see in the mirror yet sometimes there's that one day where you like what you see. I never have those days. I've been knocked down so much about my weight, there is no one that could tell me I was beautiful and I would believe them. 

When I stare at myself in the mirror all I see is a girl that wants to be loved but has no one to tell it to her. Your family don't mean to hurt you but the things they say make you have to leave the room and cry because it mother fucking hurt what they said.

7:00 am time to walk into that hell hole they called school. I have no one, no best friend to remind me that I was beautiful in my own way. Sure as hell no boyfriend to tell me I looked pretty. What to wear? There's no point trying to look pretty , I man I don't even dress up for my damn self! Walking into my bathroom I cover the mirror with my towel so I don't have to look back at myself ,stripping down out of m pyjamas I turn round to see that the towel has fallen. There she is a fat caramel blob standing there my raven thick long black hair cascades down my back. My face was the worst my eyes here too close together and I had a horrible big nose sitting there like a huge zit.

Today I decided to dress up HA I'm just kidding jogging bottoms and an oversized jumper. The smell of bacon and eggs filled my nose as I walked down the stairs I followed the smell into the kitchen to see my mum slaving away over the stove "morning honey, what can I get you?" I really wanted bacon and but I wasn't going to lose weight that way. 

"No mum I'm good I'll eat at school" I could see the disappointment on her face but she did not know what I was going through. Slipping on my beloved Uggs boots I made my way to the bustop. The freezing cold London air hit my face immediately. To tell you the truth I like winter it means I can cover my body as much as I can and I have a reason. In the summer I am forced to take the harsh ridicule for were shorts and t-shirts . Jumping on the bus I sit at the back putting my headphones in listen to End Up Here by 5 Seconds of Summer. I look at my watch seeing that there's 10 minutes till school starts I normally get to school just as the bell rings so I don't have to face anyone.

Concentrating on my music what only can be described as a work of art comes onto the bus. He's light skinned with dirty blonde hair and piecing blue eyes that could make any girls heart melt in a matter of seconds, his cheekbones were so clearly defined with the most perfect pink kissable lips. He caught me staring at him lucking its easier for black girls to hide when they are bushing though I could feel my cheeks heating up . He quickly disappeared to the top of the bus glancing at me again.

Great my stop with only 3 minutes to spare in rush towards the school gate Brooklands College written in bold letters across the gate.  The funny thing was that it was set out as a high school as well we had the football team who happen to be the richest and most handsome boys at our school and the we had the popular girls who also had the most money and were the prettiest. I could easily fit in with them because my family was probably richer the all there's combine but I choose not because unlike them I wanna do something with my life and not get drunk all the time and waste daddies money.