Author's Note

Hello everyone! 

First of all, thank you so much for checking my story! I am so happy to be writing this book as my first and I am confident I will manage to finish this one this time. I have structured the story and have a full skeleton draft that I am really happy with; so now I just have to finalize some smaller details and scenes and turn it all into a well-written book  :) Bear with me.

This book focuses mainly on portraying a unique vision for a werewolf-inspired tale, (with subtle touches of Little red riding hood every here and there) but other genres such as mystery/detective/police, and even 'soft' terror will also be incorporated to create a thrilling and bewitching story. I am personally not a huge fan of horror and gory topics but I will try my best to spice up the book a bit with notes from this genre. Hopefully, it will help 'darken' the book and avoid it from being too delicate and romance-focused. Truth be said, it is meant to be for young adult audiences so let's try to keep it 18+.

I am aiming to write two chapters per week, at least, in order to create some consistency and a routine that I'm able to follow alongside my other personal requirements. If I'm unable to meet this I will do my best to inform you about it.

I am not a native English speaker, though I feel confident enough with my language skills to attempt to write the story in English first; and hopefully, translate it into Spanish (my own tongue) once I have finished the story if I see it's getting appreciation from you, the readers.

Bearing this in mind, I encourage you to correct me or suggest changes to the way some things are written if you see fit, in order to improve my writing and the overall story.

I would like to hear your thoughts on the story as it unravels so please do leave comments and like the chapters that you especially enjoy. I truly appreciate everyone's support!

P.S.: I am personally a big fan of book adaptations into TV series and movies as I love the fast-paced feel of a well-delivered 'screen' story that sometimes it's easy to lose when having the possibility of writing an unlimited number of pages. I will, thus, aim to write this story in a manner that directly refers to how it would feel if being scripted for the purpose of being filmed. This way I hope to keep a high engagement of readers throughout the story and maintain alive the thrill from the first page to the last.

NOT SPAM: If you're curious to know how I plan my stories, outline and develop every detail of them check out Abbie Emmons's YouTube site. All I've learned about writing has been through her videos. So big thanks, Abbie!

Ladies and gentlemen, with all my love and excitement... I give you...

SIENNA!