SIENNA

How many of us have wished for a story, unlike Stephanie Meyer's Twilight, that would revolve around the werewolf genre instead of becoming a 'Vampire-focussed or Vampire vs. Wolves' tale?
If you've ever wondered how 'Little Red Riding Hood' could be retold in a modern-day setting this story also takes inspiration and makes reference to the famous Brother Grimm's fable on many occasions. The main teaching and moral of the original tale is to never trust strangers, which is a repetitive theme throughout my naive protagonist's story, as she is surrounded by strangers with dreadful intentions and she must learn to distinguish the disguised predators from her real allies.

SIENNA is a fast-paced book that approaches werewolf folklore from a unique point of view. There are no vampires in this story, yet it is filled with mystery, dark fantasy, and even horror themes that will keep you gripping the book from the first to the last page.

There's enough blood-spilling, steamy romance, and terror for everyone; so dive into Sienna's story to discover all this and more!

BLURB
Sienna's life takes an abrupt turn and she finds herself left alone and having to move to a bizarre town near the Canadian border to live with a stranger she's never met before. Filled with nostalgia she finally accepts her new circumstances and is determined to continue with her new life in Tobermory.There's a mysteriousness to the town that she can't quite pinpoint and her lavish curiosity soon has her and her new Ava investigating the abnormal murder of a local hunter who's claimed to have been killed by a 'wild animal'; though Ava certainly believes there's more to the story than what meets the eye.
Having never experienced any sort of romantic relationship due to being pinned to a bed her entire life, Ava finds herself overwhelmed by the attention she's now getting from two local boys, who are complete opposites of each other in every sense. 

Liam is the sheriff's son, he is sweet and caring and makes her feel safe. Conrad, on the other hand, is the dark, mysterious, and solitary type; which fascinates her more than it scares her, and whom she's inexplicably drawn toward...

But what are her options when whichever choice she makes has the potential to end in disaster; especially once she realizes that no one in this town is who they seem to be and that the sea she is now navigating is filled with dangers, deception, and vigilant monsters that silently haunt her every step of the way.
And, what's worse, she might just become a monster herself if she's not careful enough.