"What? Where's the intruder? Ah!" Trudy exclaimed as she burst into our room holding a pan and looked at Amber. (Sidenote: I get serious Tangled vibes from this, it came out before that movie though right?)

*****

"So, Amber, talk me through the new 'do," Joy commented at breakfast the next morning as she looked at Amber who had her hair fully covering her face.

"Alfie Lewis, look at my face," Amber exclaimed as she somehow managed to spot Alfie and Jerome entering the room.

"Beautiful as ever, um...Oh!" He shouted as Amber brushed her hair aside to show him her face.

"It's not that bad. Is it that bad?" Amber cried out turning to look at us. I shook my head along with my sister.

"Amber, you look like a balloon animal," Jerome said honestly. I smacked him on the shoulder.

"I knew it!" She cried.

"Amber, you know I love you for your inner beauty and no matter what deforming illness you may have, I'll always," Alfie started to say.

"It's you, you doofus! I'm allergic to raspberries, and you made me raspberry-flavored cupcakes," she screamed at him.

"Oh. Yes, perfect timing," Alfie exclaimed as the doorbell rang.

"Tell me the truth. Hair? Or no hair?" Amber asked us.

"Hair," Patricia told her.

"Definitely hair," Joy added.

"There we go. This will cheer you up, Amber," Alfie said as he and Jerome came back into the room.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Flowers," he replied handing a purple rapped bouquet.

"Ah! Ow, ow, ow, ow! It's a cactus. You got me a cactus," she shouted.

"Gift fail, Alfie," Nina told him.

"What happened to orchids?" Alfie said turning to Jerome. Well I guess that explains my flowers. But what about the cactus?

"Oh, cacti were two-for-one," Jerome chuckled.

"Well, where's the other one?" Amber asked as she sat down and then screamed and stood up.

"Oh, good. You found it," Jerome laughed.

"No more gifts, Alfie. When I said you shouldn't have, you really shouldn't have," she said before storming out of the room.

*****

"Of course, you must stay," I heard Trudy saying as Nina and I started walking down the stairs.

"Oh, you are so kind. Thank you, I," we heard a familiar voice say.

"Gran!" We shouted as we hurried down the rest of the stairs.

"Oh, hi, darlings! Oh, miss me already? Is everything okay?" She asked as she gave us both hugs.

"Yeah, of course. Are are you okay?" I asked.

"What's with all the luggage?" Nina chimed in.

"Just my luck to pick a hotel that floods," she replied.

"And everywhere else is full, so I thought your gran could stay in your room tonight, if that's all right," Trudy said.

"You know, I'm kind of glad your hotel flooded," I giggled.

"So am I," she told me.

"Come," Nina urged as we showed her into the kitchen.

"Here's one of me with a really big buttress," she said handing out pictures from her trip so far.