CHAPTER 22

3 YEARS LATER...

"Kalina! Mommy's calling you, she needs some designs ASAP" Ate shouted from her office "Tell mom i'm coming!" i shouted at her back while cleaning my office desk "Got it!" Ate shouted and proceeded to continue her work.

As i was about to go out of my office, someone called my name and i turned to see my husband (Caleb) carrying a lunchbox "Darling! You forgot you're lunch" he said and kissed me on the cheek "Sweetie, just wait for me inside my office, i'm just gonna bring this designs to mom's office, okay?" i said "Sure darling, then let me help you" he said.

"Oh, thank you sweetie" i said, As we were about to go inside mom's office, the lights turned on and i was shocked to see everyone in mom's office, including Ate "Happy 22nd Birthday Kali!!!" they all said.

"Woah!!! Thanks, you guys" i said and putted my stuff on mom's couch inside her office "Sweetheart, did you know about this?" i asked "Yup, that's why i hid you're lunch so i can go mom's office and bring you here as well" he said.

"Happy Birthday Kali" Joseph said and hugged me "JOSEPH!" Ate shouted quietly at Joseph and frowned at him "Sweetie, don't be jealous, i just hugged you're sister cause' it's her birthday" Joseph said and went to Ate and hugged her.

"Ewww" we all said even mom and dad but, we just laughed it out.

After blowing out the candle, Mom and Dad went out of their office and told everyone to go home early even though it's only 11:30 A.M "Pero, bakit parang maaga aga po Ma'am Particia?" one of the employees asked.

"Kasi, it's my daughter's birthday at dahil birthday niya, i don't really feel like working today so, go home everyone and have the rest of the day for your family to have fun!" Mommy said happily, Mom's whole company was happy when they heard the news.

"Let's go out and celebrate you're birthday" Daddy said and we all went out, while we were having fun inside the van, someone messaged me, i thought it was only one person but three people messaged me.

And to my shock, it was my enemies, Natalie, Yvonne and Gianne, i first checked Yvonne's message since she's the one tryna' my hubby away from me three years ago.

from:Akaila Yvonne Garcia

Hey Kalina, it's me, Yvonne, i just wanna say that i'm so sorry for the thing i've done to you three years ago, its just that, i was just jealous of you and Caleb being together because i thought that i was just the one for him when he and Natalie broke up, but, it was not, and i didn't realize that today is your birthday, i only knew it was your birthday today because i stalked your Ate's Facebook (don't even bother asking why i'm stalking your sister's Facebook) but uh, yeah, sorry and happy birthday again.

I was shocked that she was sorry after that thing three years ago, i didn't wanna reply to her but, i still replied to her cause' i believe in forgiveness

to:Akaila Yvonne Garcia

Thanks Yvonne and i have forgave you for a long time now

Akaila Yvonne Garcia reacted to your message

When she reacted a heart to my reply, i just felt more happy, after replying to Yvonne, i opened Natalie's now

from:Mikaela Natalie Vergos

Hi Kalina, you probably know me already, it's Natalie, i just wanna say Happy Birthday to you and i hope that you would forgive me to what i did to you two years ago and Happy Birthday again and have fun <3.

I felt my heart melt when i saw her message, i just knew that the first time i saw her, i know that she has a good heart, maybe she was just forced, so i replied to her.

to:Mikaela Natalie Vergos

Thank you Natalie and i have forgave you and i know that you're probably being forced by Yvonne

Mikaela Natalie Vergos reacted to your message 

After she reacted heart to my reply, i opened Gianne's message

from:Gianne Maye Dela Cruz

Hi Ate, it's Gianne, sorry for what i said about you three years ago, i just felt jealous about you guys especially you ate, i hope you forgive me and Happy Birthday<3

I just felt more happy seeing that message from Gia cause i know she's a good person, she is just feeling herself that she is alone so of course, i replied to her

to:Gianne Maye Dela Cruz

Hi baby, thank you for the greeting, i have forgave you and just don't do things like that again since you're already in college love you<3

Gianne Maye Dela Cruz reacted to your message 

After messaging all of them, i decide to take a nap.

While i was taking a nap, Caleb woke me up "Darling, were here" he said in a soft voice "Were here?" i said "Yup, let's go now their about to go in" he said.

While we were eating, i suddenly felt sick in my stomach so, i rushed to the bathroom to puke and Caleb and Ate went after me "Kali, are you ok?" Ate asked "I don't think s-" i suddenly cuuted myself off by vomitting again.

"I think we need to go to the hospital" Caleb said while holding me, Ate nodded and we all went to the hospital.

As the doctor was checking me, she told me something that made everyone shock "Uh doc, ayos lang po ba siya?" Mommy asked "She's 3 weeks pregnant na and ok lang naman siya pero i reqiure po na ipa rest niyo muna siya at wag muna siyang pa trabahu-hin" the doctor said and walked away.

"Kali's pregnant? I'm gonna be a grandma!!" Mommy said while the others cheered and helped me out.

7 YEARS LATER...

"Elizear and Elior! Wake up! Your gonna be late for school!" i shouted at my kids at 5:30 in the morning "Were awake now Ma!" Elizear and Elior shouted back at me "Good! Take a bath now and come down to eat!" i said "Yes Ma!" the twins said.

After making breakfast and lunch for my husband and kids, i went to our room and woke Caleb up "Darling, wake up you might be late for you're work" i said "Morning babe, i gonna take a bath now" he said and kissed my cheek.

"Alright, eat now and brush your teeth and go to school now" i said while washing the dishes "I'm done eating na Ma" Elizear said "I'm done too Ma" Eloir said "Okay, brush your teeth now" i said.

"Darling, i'm done now, i'm gonna brush my teeth now" he said and went to the bathroom "Were gonna go now Ma, Bye! We love you!" they all said and head off "Love you guys too!" i said.

After working for hours inside the house, i decide to take a nap on the couch and didn't even realize that it was already night.

As i was sleeping, my kids and my husband decided to lay some puzzle mat and comforter and pillows and blanket so they can sleep beside me and i didn't even know that i was dreaming and said.

"I love you guys" i said "We love you too Ma" they all said without me realizing it.

"I love you more darling" Caleb said and kissed my forehead.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:)