CHAPTER 18

When we got inside the Mall, I could see my Ate and Joseph holding HANDS?! Then suddenly, Ate turned to me and i looked away, while holding Caleb's hand, Ate didn't care because she was with Joseph.

When we got inside the Dessert Museum, Kie was jumping like crazy when she saw the donuts, we took lots of pictures and of course, we took a lot more for Kie since its her birthday, we wanted this to be the most memorable moments in her life and we want her to be very happy.

After taking some pictures, we were almost on our way out when i told Kie everything she wants from the mini shop on the lollipop part of the Museum, and she didn't even went bonkers, but she did buy some things.

When we got out of the Museum, i saw a familiar face that made me shock, it was my stalker when i was in senior highschool and saw that he has a boyfriend now, and they were eating ice cream on a bench, I went to say hi to him, but Ate stopped me.  

"Where are you going?" Ate asked very very confused, then she saw Ares "Are you going to Ares?" Ate asked again "Yes Ate, babatiin ko lang naman eh" i said "Ok fine, go, but were gonna be waiting for you" Ate said.

"I'm coming with you" Caleb said "I'm fine, Caleb, i can go there by myself" i said "Are you sure?" Caleb asked "Yes Caleb" i said, Caleb nodded and i went to Ares and said 'hi' "Hi, umm.. Are you Ares Kian from senior highschool?" i asked.

"Umm... I am, yes and you are?" Ares asked "I'm Kalina Lyn, the one you were stalking in senior high, you probably don't remember me now" i said awkwardly "Wait, you are Kalina, omg how are you?" Ares said in a gay way.

"I'm good, how about you?" i asked "I'm fine and I'm really sorry about senior high, i was trying to forget about something at that time and i decided to follow you and i don't know why, oh, and by the way, this is my boyfriend, Killen" Ares said.

I looked at his boyfriend and he looked good for him "By the way, how long have you been together?" i asked happily "Oh, we've been together for five years now" Ares said "Whoa! Five Years? That's long, then i'm gonna go now" i said.

"Kalina! Wait!" Ares shouted a little bit quiet "Here" Ares gave me an wedding invitation card "Wedding invitation card? For what?" i asked very confused "Take a look inside" Ares said, i opened the card and saw that it was His and Killen's name on it.

"Wait, don't tell me that" "I'm getting married!" Ares said in a gay but happy voice "Oh my god! Congrats girl! By the way, when?" i asked "Next week, and you can invite you're friends too, and the color is cyan so pick a dress already, cause i'll wait for you, and you're name is already there cause i did put in on purpose as my sorry to you for a long time" Ares said, i went to him and hugged him "Thank you, i'll be there" i said.

I waved goodbye to him and his boyfriend and went back to Caleb "So? How did it go?" Ate asked "Well, everything is good now, he has a boyfriend now and their getting married next week and were invited!" i said happily.

Everyone was happy too and we went to eat at La Fiesta, one of the best buffets in the world, we went inside and good thing that we have some reservation to eat there ti'll dinner even if we go out to play or more, our reservation will stay the same.

 We went inside to eat, and when Nich sat beside me, Caleb immediately pulled Nich away and sat beside me, we all laughed when Nich was stunned when he fell down "Are you ok Nich?" i asked while laughing.

"Here, let me help you" i said, i went to him and helped him up and went back to my seat, "Kali, let's get some food" Kath said "Let me join you" Kie said "And me" Ate said "Fine let's all go" i said.

We went our seperate ways when got in the buffet section, but Kie stayed with me cause she wanted to try some of my favorite foods here, after taking our foods, we all went back to our seats.

We all ate our food, took some pics, went to our seats and ate our foods, while i was eating, Caleb took my hand and took some pics in front of our friends and food "Umm.. What are you doing?" i asked.

"Uhh.. Nothing?" Caleb said "You just took a picture of our hands together" i said "Oh, this is nothing, i'll delete this later" Caleb said, he puts his phone down and starting chewing again, like nothing happened.

Ate didn't care about it cause' she has Joseph, and she's always happy when she's with him, as always, after eating we payed for our meal and headed out, we went to go out and watched the sunset.

I took a picture of the sunset and posted it on my Insta and Facebook, and on my my-days too and of course, i tagged all my friends and after posting, we took group pics and took sunset pics too.

While were all looking at the sunset, i was kinda feeling sleepy because i was so tired so, i decided to sleep on Caleb's shoulder, all of our friends saw that i was sleeping on Caleb's shoulder.

"Guys, i think we should go home now, we're all pretty tired now" Caleb said, everyone nodded at what Caleb said, after exploring the whole Mall of Asia, we all decided to go home and rest, while were driving home, Ate woke me up "Lyn? You awake?" Ate asked.

"Yeah Ate, why?" i asked "I really think that you should wake up now, we're at  our condo now" Ate said, i woke up, got out of the car and went upstairs, but before, i went upstairs, i waved goodbye at everyone, and especially for Caleb.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:)