CHAPTER 17

"Stand up, please" Caleb said softly i was stunned and I know that Ate was stunned too from behind "Caleb,please, leave us for now" Ate said from behind "Alinna, but please, let m-" "Please muna Caleb, let's go Lyn" Ate cutted him off.

Ate pulled my arm and brought me back inside, "Are you ok Lyn?" Ate asked in a soft voice "Yeah, I'm fine, just a little dizzy" i said while walking back dizzily inside the club "We should go home" Ate said.

Ate took her bag and my bag and called the others too "GIRLS! LET'S GO!" Ate shouted and the girls went to us instantly and we all went to the parking lot to find Vil's car, and good thing that Vil isn't drunk, so she drove for us, and as we were going home, the spark that i always feel was just...

Gone. 

"Is she ok Ali?" Vil asked "Yes she's ok but she's just a little dizzy" Ate said, when we got inside, Vil went to the kitchen to get some water for Me and Kie to drink, after we Kie and I drinked water, Ate and Vil helped us to go to my room and Kie on the my sister's room. 

Next Day

My Ate woke me up "Lyn, go to the dining room okay? We're gonna suprise Kie, cause, of course, it's her birthday today" Ate said, i nodded at went to the bathroom to wash my face, and after washing my face, i went out and saw all of our friends, but Caleb was not there, but i didn't mind it.

"So, should i wake Kie up now?" i asked "Yeah!" Addi said a bit loudly "Shhhhh!!! Quiet down Addi" They all said "Ok, I'm going inside now" i said, I went to my Ate's room, where Kie is sleeping.

I went to the bed and woke Kie up "Kie, gising na, punta ka ng dining room after you clean yourself up" i said while waking Kie up, i went out again to take a look at everyone again, and good thing that everything is still in their good position and i joined them that were hiding behind the couch.

"SURPRISE!" We all shouted as Kie went out of Ate's room "Oh My God! Thanks you guys!" Kie said while sobbing, we went to her and hugged her tightly "You know that were always here for you right? And we love you as always" i said." I love you guys too" Kie said softly.

We all went to the dining room to get some food and we all sat down at the sofa to watch a lot of movies before we go to SM MOA, I gave everyone a signal "Kie, since it's you're birthday, we all decided to treat you to Mall Of Asia for you're birthday and give you anything you want, and if we feel like we regret it, it's ok, just to make you happy" Vil said, Kie smiled at us and we smiled at her.

"Alright Kie! Finish you're food and get dressed up!"  Ate startled Kie while she was eating, we were all laughing when Kie almost spitted out her macaroni to the coffee table.

Pagkatapos ni Kie ay umuwi muna silang lahat para magpalit ng  kanilang mga damit para sa aming pag-alis, habang kami naman ni Ate ay nagliligpit ng aming mga pinagkainan at mga decorations.

After cleaning, Ate and I went to our bathrooms and took a bath and changed our clothes too, when we both got out of our apartment, someone messaged me, and sure enough it was Caleb, i opened the meassge.

from:Caleb

Please come down now, were here

I was thinking that maybe he sent it to the wrong person, but no, he really sent it for me.

from:Caleb

Sean said faster, but, no pressure, take you're time

Caleb messaged me again and I blushed, Ate noticed that i was blushing, but she didn't care about it, as we were going down, someone grabed my hand went the same way as me my Ate were going nad didn't realize that it was Kie and Vil.

When we all got down, we saw three cars in front of us, one is Mercedes Benz, which is Caleb's, another one is Ford Ranger, and the last one is a Ferrari, The three boys came out of their cars, and two of them was wearing shades.

And of course, the two of them is Sean and Joseph "Your here" i said "Please come in ladies" Joseph said, Ate went to Joseph's car with Vil, Kie went inside to Sean's car, and i went to Caleb's car because it was already full on the other cars.

When i went inside into Caleb's car, there was no one inside, but there was some of my favorite things inside like there was a mini fridge, when i opened the mini fridge, it was full of my favorite drinks like, Royal, Sprite, Rite and Lite and even my most fav drinks of all, Root Beer.

"Can i get one?" i asked nervously, he nodded so fast after i questioned him, i went to the mini fridge and rook the Root Beer and I didn't realize that he has a lot of mini fridge full of my favorite drinks and foods!

While we were on our way to MOA, i asked Caleb something that made us really awkward during the ride "Caleb, can i ask you something?" i said awkwardly "Sure" Caleb said "I know this might be awkward, but, umm...." 

"Do you still like me?"

Caleb almost hitted a car, but atleast he got it under control "What?" Caleb asked "I asked if do you sti-" Caleb cutted me off by closing my mouth with his hand.

"Yes, I still like you and I still love you, Ms. Particia" 

Caleb said while seriously looking at the road, after minutes of awkwardness, i leaned into him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, Caleb was stunned and froze while controling the steering wheel.

Caleb looked at me still stunned, but i stared at him and he looked away and when i saw him, he was blushing like an apple.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:)