CHAPTER 12

"Alright, you good?" I asked as we soon reached the front door of our house. When i opened the door, we were both shocked as we see Caleb's parents and all of our friends at our big table, we saw Avery, Steph, Addi and even Sean and Joseph with the others.

And i saw, Alex, Dianne and even Karl, they were all here, we saw two empty seats and as we both sat down, they were all staring at us, we were horrified of them but i slowly calmed myself down as i sat down.

"Alright, good evening everyone, tonight we are all gathered here to have our blessing to our kids and friends" Dad said, we all raised our glasses and smiled at each other. As we all ordered, i feel like someone was staring at me.

And to my suprise, it was Kyle and his family and Caleb also shocked when he saw Natalie and Yvonne with their family. And when our food came, we immediately ate our food, while me and Caleb was eating.

Dad asked Caleb something "Caleb" Dad said "Yes dad? I mean, Sir" Caleb said nervously "Will you take care of my daughter and never hurt her feelings?" Dad said seriously with a serious face either.

"Yes sir, till the day i die sir, i will still love her" Caleb said, Mom and Dad accepted Caleb like they were interviewing someone in front of us and after getting Dad's blessing it was my turn to get blessings from Caleb's father and mother.

"Kalina" Mr. Dimayuga said "Do you really love my son?" Mr. Dimayuga said seriously "Yes, of course i love him Mr. Dimayuga, he is the love of my life" i said happily, Caleb's parents immediately accepted me to be the part of their family.

After eating, my Dad told us to have fun for the night and when they got inside the car we all went to Vil's house 'cause she said that after the gathering is she will throw a party only for all of us if my father and Caleb's father will give their blessing to us.

While were playing cards, i saw Ate crying while looking at her phone, so i went up to her to ask what happened "Ate? Why are you crying? What happened?" i asked "My boyfriend, Kian, is cheating on me, so he broke up with me, am i that ugly Lyn?" she said while sobbing.

"WHAT! Of course not! Listen to me, ate, you are beautiful, inside or out" i said, I comforted her and hugged her, when they all saw us, they came out to the balcony to ask what happened, ate told them that Kian broke up with her cause he was cheating on her.

We all hugged her, "Girl, you didn't need him, 'cause you can find someone better than him ,besides, he was already a jerk" Kie said "You know what? You guys are right" ate said bravely, we were so happy to see her that happy, we all went back inside to party again.

Kinabukasan, pagka-baba ko ay nakita ko si Sean at Joseph na naglalaro na agad ng Call of Duty sa mga cellphone nila habang naka-upo ng komportable sa couch "Mornin' boys" i said "Oh, you're up already?" Sean asked "Yup, by the way, where's Caleb?" i asked "Oh, he went out to buy breakfast" Joseph said.

"Oh, then i'm just gonna drink water then go upstairs to watch Tiktok, alright?" i said "Ok, i'll just call you if the breakfast is here" Sean said, i went straight into the kitchen to get some water and went upstairs to watch Tiktok, while i was watching Tiktok, someone was calling me and it was Kyle.

I was always thinking, why does Kyle always call me? I accepted the call and went to the balcony so no one can hear our conversation.

ON DIAL: Kyle Justine Zeporo

Hello, Kali

What?

I have a question

What is it?

What were you and you're friends and Caleb's family doing yesterday at the restaurant?

Why do you wanna know?

Just confused

His family and my family were giving their blessing to us

What? No!

Yes

You know what? Maybe you're right, maybe i should move on

So are you moving on from me now?

Yes, maybe i should find the one for me and not force the person i want, to be with me

Well, goodbye now Kalina, hope you have a better life with him

I was shocked after he hunged up on me, mag mo-move on na siya? pero sumaya din naman ako dahil maaari na siyang maka-hanap ng para sa kanya, i went back to bed to watch Tiktok kasi wala pa naman si Caleb.

While watching Tiktok, Caleb told me to wake everyone up to eat breakfast, i stand up on the side of the bed and started waking them up, i even went to the other room to wake the other's up kasi hindi kami nag-kasya sa isang kwarto.

After ko silang gisingin ay una na akong bumaba sa kanila at niyakap ko ng mahigpit si Caleb dahil matagal na kaming hindi nagyayakapan at habang nagyayakapan kami ay biglang kaming nagulat dahil pagtingin namin ay nak bukas ang bunganga nila Avery.

"Busog na ba kayong dalawa?" Nich said "H-ha? hindi pa nga tayo kumakain eh" Caleb said "Haynako, tara na nga maghain na tayo, gutom na ako" Steph said "Malamang gutom ka na kasi hangover ka kagabi eh, tanga ka ba?" Joseph said while were all laughing "Alright, stop the fight now, maghain na tayo" Ate said.

After naming maghain ay umupo na kami para kumain, while eating, Kie said she wanted to watch a movie on Netflix while were eating, so, Vil goes back at the front of the television that is in the living room and turned on the television and rotated the television so we can watch.

"So, what should we watch guys?" Kie said "Why not, 'Enola Holmes!'" Addi said, we all agreed with her 'cause we feel like it's a beautiful movie, while watching and eating, someone knocked at the door.

"I'll get it" i said, as i opened the door, i saw that it was Ate's ex-boyfriend, Kian "Who is it Kali?" Ate asked "It's Kian" i said.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:)