CHAPTER 21

from: Caleb

Have you had dinner yet?

to: Caleb

Having dinner

from: Caleb 

That's good, what's your dinner?

to: Caleb

We just ordered KFC and just cooked rice that's it

from: Caleb

Then eat well the both of you and don't sleep late, you guys are still early tomorrow, byee :3

to: Caleb

Bye?

I was still confused of how the way he acts after that break up a year ago, but i just didn't let that bother me since it's almost a long ago and i just kept eating and eating until i got tummy fulled with yummy food.

After eating dinner, we decided to clean up the whole place so that when the makeup artists comes, the whole place is clean and i didn't even realize that Ares' apartment was that big like when you walk inside his apartment, your gonna feel like your inside a whole house.

After we cleaned up the whole place, we decided to go to our rooms to take a bath and sleep "Alright, goodnight Ares, see you tomorrow!" i shouted from the other room "See you tomorrow too Kalina, Goodnight!" Ares shouted from the other room.

 After washing myself up, I immediately went straight to bed since i'm so tired.

The Next Day

The next day, I immediately  went to the living room because some of Ares' friends are here and i sat on  one of the chairs to get maked up and while i was getting maked up, Ate video called me.

ON VIDEO-CALL: Ate Alinna^^

(Alinna) Lyn!! You done??

(Kalina) Not yet Ate, pero patapos na ako

(Alinna) Bakit nakatakip ang mukha mo?

(Kalina) Hindi pa kasi ako tapos eh

(Addi) Hi!!

(Kalina) Woah! Addi! You scared me. Are you with everyone?

(Alinna) Yup!! Everyone! Say Hi to Kali!

(Everyone) Hi! Hi Kali!

(Kalina) Sorry if you guys can't see me now, hindi pa kasi ako tapos 

(Everyone) Ayos lang yun! Makikita ka rin naman namin sa altar

(Kalina) Well magdadamit na ako, see you guys!

(Everyone) Bye!!

Pagkatapos makipag-usap kanila Ate ay pumunta na ako sa isa sa mga room upang mag palit ng damit.

"Ares! Look!" I shouted at him and showed him the dress "Wow! You look so pretty!" Ares said as i swirl around to show him the dress "Wait till' you see me in the dress that i picked" Ares said, I was shocked when he said 'Dress'.

Then, out of nowhere, Ares showed me the dress that him and Killen picked "Wow Ares, you have a really good taste in fashion" i said happily "Really? Aww thanks" Ares said excitedly "Well, you're gonna leave now, so i can get changed" I said.

After i led Ares out, i took the dress and wore it carefully so my make up and hair won't be messed up, after dressing up, i took a picture so i can send it to Ate Alinna.

After all of us being maked and dressed up, us groom's maid already went to the church "Lyn!! Were here!" Ate shouted when she saw me "Wow, you're so pretty Kalina" Kath said when she saw me.