CHAPTER 16

"You know what Kali? Forget about that guy" Vil said "Let's go, everybody in the car, NOW" At said, we all went inside the car, and went back home "Did you pay yet?" i asked "Yes, of course" Ate said.

As we got home, I instantly went to my room and cried and cried and cried, the whole night, and the next day, i didn't even dare to come out of our condo and when i went to the bathroom, the girls were there, sleeping 'cause maybe they were taking care of me the whole night.

When Ate saw me, she immediately went to me, and hugged me "How are you Kali?" Ate said soflty "Kinda fine Ate" i said while sniffing and wiping my nose with tissue "That's good, Eat first, you haven't eaten anything yet, since last night" Ate said.

Ate rushed to the kitchen to make food, as she was rushing in the kitchen, in went to her an hugged her tight "Uhhh..... Kali?" Ate said in confused "Kali? Why are you hot?" Ate asked me in shock.

"KALINA?!"Ate shouted that she woke everyone up, and i saw Kath, getting up on her knees and went to us and touched my forehead "What's wrong with Kali?!" Kath shouted "She's hot, Quick! Wake up! We gotta bring her to the hospital" Steph said.

They all quicked down to the parking lot and we all went to the hospital, as we got inside the hospital, ate called a nurse immediatly "NURSE! NURSE!" Ate shouted, some nurses went to us and bringed me to one of the rooms.

When i woke up, i saw Caleb sleeping by my side, holding my hand, as i was taking my hand off, he suddenly woke "Kali, darling, you're awake, here, have some water" Caleb said as he was pouring the water to the glass.

"Caleb, do you- do you know what happened to you last night?" i asked him, nervously "Yeah, i was just drinking and then i passed out" Caleb said, when the girls saw Caleb, they immediately shoo him out.

"What the hell girls?!" Caleb said angrily "You really won't tell her?" Addi asked "Tell her what?" Caleb said confusedly "How come he dosen't know?" Kie whispered "I don't know, we should just tell him" Ate said.

They all agreed nervously "Caleb, when Kali was going into the bathroom last night, she saw you and a random girl kissing" Ate said with no hesitation "What?! What have i done?" Caleb said while crying.

"And you two are done" Steph said, All the girls went inside my room again "Its ok now, baby sis" Ate said softly, while were both hugging each other, the Doctor came in to check on me "You're fine now, Miss Particia, and you can go home now, but make sure to take some rest first before going to school, ok?" the Doctor said.

"Ok, Thank you Doc." i said "Girls, can you guys please leave me alone for a while, i wanna get some sleep" i said tiredly, the girls nodded and went outside, i went to sleep and when i woke up i didn't realize that Ate have been staying with me went i was asleep.

I woke her up by trying to sit down properly "Kali, you're awake, here have some water" Ate said softly while handing me a cup of water "Ate, where are the others? except for Caleb" i asked "They all went home, still worried about you" Ate said.

After a few days, i was already fine and can go to school now but i still couldn't stop thinking about Caleb.

They tried to cheer me up but i just couldn't.

"FINALLY! THIRD YEAR NAKO!" Vil shouted, we all laughed loudly as Vil shouted, we all went to our favorite restaurant, to celebrate. As we were celebrating, i saw a familiar face that made me go to the bathroom.

And who did i saw?

Caleb, my ex boyfriend.

I went back to our table and just thinked that i saw nobody "Why were you in the bathroom?" Kie asked "Oh, nothing" i said "By the way, i heard there's a new bar that just opened up, we should go!" Vil said happily and excitedly.

"Oh hell nah, were not going clubbing again, but if there are boys from other school, then i'm in" Kie said "Kie, you're always like this" i said while laughing "Of course there are boys" Vil said "Fine, but we have to be home by 10:30 or 11:00, ok?" Ate asked, we all nodded.

After eating at our favorite restaurant, we went to the bar that Vil said, and as we went inside, Kie was already running around the bar like an idiot and trying to attract some hot boys there, and we were laughing when we were about to go to our table. "Waiter!" Vil shouted.

"Isang gin, isang beer at isang rum please, thank you" Vil said "I'm gonna go to the dance floor" i said, as i was dancing, Ate joined me and we danced together, while me and Ate were dancing, i saw some familiar faces.

I saw that it was Caleb and with other and he was with Yvonne, and i can clearly see that he was uncomfortable with them, and when he saw me, I instantly looked away so we can't stare at each other, but when i looked at him slowly again, he was already staring at me.

Lumingon nalang ako at inisip na hindi kami nagkita, while dancing, someone grabbed mywaist and pulled me out of the bar, and Ate saw us and followed us "WHAT THE HELL?! And WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" i shouted.

I looked at the guy, and sure enough it was Caleb, but i didn't see him clearly beacuse i was too dizzy "Caleb? WHAT THE FUCK?!" i shouted at him "Let's go, i'm taking you home" Caleb said angrily "WHAT?! NO! I'm staying here" i said loudly and sat down on the floor.

"Stand up, the floors cold" Caleb said while he's tryna' lift me up "I don't care, i'm staying here with my friends!" i said still sitting down at the floor.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:)