CHAPTER 13

Ate was shocked nang makita niya si Kian "Kian? What the hell are you doing here?" Ate said "Look, Ali, darling, i re-" "Don't call me darling or even my nickname" Ate cutted him off before he could even finish.

"You can go now, Kalina, i'll come over pag natapos ko na to" Ate said, i walked away para bumalik sa upuan ko at nag-aalalang baka may mangyari kay ate, pagkatapos nilang mag-usap ay bumalik na si ate sa upuan niya.

"So, how was it?" Addi asked "Oh, well, he told me that he wanted me back but i told that i don't wanna be with him anymore because i don't wanna be hurt when i'm with him" Ate said "Whew, that's good" i said "By the way, Ali, since you're single now, can i be you're boyfriend now?" Sean said "Bro, no, she's mine" Joseph said.

We all laughed while they're fighting "Alright boys, enough, my sister wants to move on first, so, please let her rest after the break-up" i said "Uh, fine" the boys said at the same time "Oh right, by the way, how's going with Kyle?" Avery asked.

"Oh yeah, what happened to him now?" Caleb said "Did he got grounded?" Steph asked "You guys, there's nothing to worry about him now, sabi niya na titigilan niya na ako at maghahanap siya ng para sa kaniya, yung mamahalin niya talaga" i said.

We were all happy 'cause we feel like like a big happy family who lives on one roof. After eating, we all cleaned up the table and cleaned ourselves so we can go to school in time.

After dressing up, we all went to school, while going upstairs, i saw ate and Joseph staring at each other and i even saw Joseph wink at her, when Joseph saw me, i glared at him and good thing that he drove off after he glared at me.

"Well, someone's blushing" Gianne said, Gianne is the school campus' bully, she was the worst person we've aver met in the whole world, her minions was always following her like they were her dogs and she was Vil's little sister but she was only one year younger than Vil.

"What do you want Gianne?" Vil said "Oh, is big ate angry? I'm not even doing anything yet" Gia said confidently "Don't you dare bully us again or i'll tell mom to ground you for a week or two" Vil said a bit angrily "Huh, Yeah, like mom's gonna believe you" Gia said.

Her target was always me because she said that she was jealous of me and all the guys that she like has a crush on me. ANONG GAGAWIN KO?! Eh ako yung maganda eh. Charot

"Oh she will" Vil pulled out her phone recording everything Gia said "Delete that right now!" Gia said angrily "Only if you would make a deal with us" Vil said a bit happily "What dea-" Gia got cutted off when the bell rang.

"Talk to you later, lil sis" Vil said. Pagkapasok namin ay nakita namin ni ate si Ms. San Jose na nag ta-take na ng attendance "KALINA PARTICIA AND ALINNA PARTICIA! How come your both late at my class today?" Ms. San Jose said angrily "Were very sorry mam, we promise we will never be late again, ever" I said. "Good, now go to your seats" Ms. San Jose said.

While listening to our teacher lecture, my phone just keep buzzing and buzzing, minute after minute after minute, i finally picked up my phone and saw tones of messages na galing kay Caleb.

from:Mahal<3

Mahal

from:Mahal<3

Mahal

from:Mahal<3

Mahal you there?

to:Mahal<3

Hey sweetheart, what's wrong?

from:Mahal<3

I'm not gonna be picking you up today after school, sorry

to:Mahal<3

That's fine but what's wrong?

from:Mahal<3

No time to explain, sorry again, bye, love you

to:Mahal<3

Love you too

I put my phone down and listened to our lecture, after my first class ay pumunta na ako kay Kie para sa aming second class, after ng second class ko ay pumunta na ako kay Vil para sa third class ko.

After our third class ay nag-meet up kami sa cafeteria dahil sabi ni Kie ay gutom na gutom na siya after niyang tapusin yung sinabi niyang gown pero may konting liit na parang dress.

"Ate Delilah, pabili po" i said "Ay, kamusta mga iha, ano sainyo?" Ate Delilah asked "Yung ino-order parin po namin" Ate said "Sige" Ate delilah said happily.

"Do you guys wanna see what i have finished today on my sewing class?" Kie said "Yeah, sure" We all said "Here you go" Kie said excitedly, She showed us the picture of her gown and we were shocked but was also proud of her.

"How do you spell 'UGLY'?" Gia said as she walked in front of our table "What do you want Gia?" i said "I'm just asking on how do you spell the word 'ugly'" Gia said, Vil was so angry at her that she feel like she wanted to just slap her in the face.

"I'll tell you" Ate stood up and talked to her "G-I-A-N-N-E" Ate said, we were all shocked, especially Gia, she stood there with an angry face, and before i knew it she was already gone.

"I'ts fine, Kie, you're dress is perfect" Vil said,  we all agreed with Vil "Wait, do you guys think it looks perfect on Kali?" Kie said "Wait, yeah, you're right" Ate agreed, we all finished our food and after we finished our food, we all came running to the room, tired.

Because the bell already rang and we were still running to class but good thing 'cause our prof was not in the room yet, while listening to the lecture, someone messaged my sister and i was shocked to see Joseph's name there.

"Who's that?" Vil asked "Oh, just a friend" Ate said "Hmmm..., just a friend? Is you're friend named Joseph?" Kie whispered, we all laughed quietly.

After our class, we all went straight to Jollibee because Ate said that Joseph, Sean and Steph were there, as we walked inside, i already saw Steph waving her hand, we all went to their table "Hey guys!" Steph said happily "Wow, you're happy today" i said "What's up?" i asked.

"Did someone hit on you?" i asked "Well..." Steph said shyly "Well?" Kie asked "Jared and I are together" Steph said "WHAT?!" we were all shocked, even the boys.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:)