CHAPTER 14

"REALLY?!" Kie asked "Yup, we just go together last week" Steph said "Why didn't you tell us when you got together?"  Vil asked "Oo nga" Sean said "Well Jared said that we should keep our relationship a private" Steph said.

"Ohhhh" we all said, she told us the whole story and we were happy for them "Wait, we should throw a party and tell the others, while partying" Vil said "That's a great idea" Steph said, we all ordered our food so we can eat.

After our order came, we all ate it while talking about the party "Why not we add some martini too and hire a bartender?" Kie said "Sure!" Joseph said, we were all so happy that Vil accidently got wet.

After eating, we all went to Steph's house to prepare for the, when we went inside her house, our jaw dropped "THIS IS YOU'RE HOUSE?!" We all shouted "Shhhh... Don't be noisy, let's just prepare" Steph said "Good thing our classes have been cut today because our principal and teacher's have their feild trip till' Saturday" i said.

We were all preparing for the party when someone rang the doorbell "I'll get it" i said, as i opened the door, i saw an unknown person, so, i called Steph to ask who he and why he is here.

When Steph saw her, she was shocked, she told me to go inside and finish the preparation, i nooded and went back inside.

"Hey, sino yun?" Vil asked "I don't know, i think it's someone na kilala ni Steph" i said "Do you think maybe, it's her brother?" Sean said.

"Alright, you three, get back to work now" Ate said, we all nodded. While we were doing our job, i picked up my phone to message Jared, and good thing that i asked Steph's permission first before messaging him to go here.

to:Jared Miles Ocampo

Jared!

from: Jared Miles Ocampo

Bakit??

to:Jared Miles Ocampo

Punta ka na daw dito sa bahay ni Steph, sabi niya

from: Jared Miles Ocampo

Fine, oh, and tell Steph that i love her

to:Jared Miles Ocampo

Ewww, ikaw magsabi sa kaniya

After namin mag-usap ay minessage ko na si Caleb.

to:Mahal<3

Sweetheart? You busy?

from:Mahal<3

Not really. Why?

to:Mahal<3

Nothing, just checking on my sweetpea

from:Mahal<3

Please stop, you're making me blush

"Anong oras ko siya papupuntahin?" i asked "What time is it na ba?" Joseph asked "2:30 pm, so maybe, 4 or 4:30 pm"  Steph said.

to:Mahal<3

Can you come to Steph's house at 4 or 4:30 pm today?

from:Mahal<3

Sure, but what for?

to:Mahal<3

Just come, oh, and tell the other's too

from:Mahal<3

Alright, see you, bye, Love you<3

to:Mahal<3

Love you too<3

After messaging Caleb, we all went back to our work.

While preparing for later, we all decided to take a quick break "Do you think we can finish it in time?" Sean said tiredly "We will, by the way, what time is it?" Vil said "3:00" Ate said "Huhhh... Its a good thing that we only have little things to add" Steph said "By the way, is bartender here yet?" Kie asked.

"He's almost here" Joseph said, a few moments later, while were putting up the rest of the decorations, someone rang the doorbell "I'll get it" Joseph said excitedly "What's wrong with him? Acting all so excited?" i said, we all bursted out laughing.

"The Bartender's here" Joseph said, Steph went to the door to guide the Bartender and helped him set up all his stuff, after setting everything up, Jared messaged me na nasa gate na daw siya, kaya pumunta na ako sa gate para pagbuksan siya ng gate at pinapasok ka na siya.

"Hey Darling" Jared said "Hey Sweetheart" Steph said "Hey Darling" we all said mocking them "By the way, what time is it?" i asked "4:20" Ate said "Sige, ime-message ko na ba si Caleb na pumunta na dito?" i asked "Yeah" Steph said.

to:Mahal<3

Mahal, punta na daw kayo dito kanila Steph

from:Mahal<3

Alright sweetheart, we're on our way.

After messaging him, Jared went to me "Kali, can i talk to you for a sec?" Jared said, i nodded, we both went outside to talk privately "So, what's up?" i said "Umm... i wanna give this ring to Steph, but i'm a bit scared" Jared said, Jared showed me two beautiful couple rings, one for him and one for Steph.

"Why not you just give it to her while were partying?" i said "But i told you, i'm scared" Jared said "Look, Jared, even if you're scared, you have to take that scareness out of you, you know? When Caleb said that he likes me? i was scared too, but, i told myself that, this might be the man i'm gonna be with, forever" i said.

"Really?" Jared said "Yeah" i said "Thank you" Jared said and pulled me in for a hug "Now, we have to wait for the others to come and start the party" i said, we both went inside to wait for the other's to come.

As the other's went inside, we started partying, while partying, i called Jared "Jared, i think, it's time to tell her now" i said "O-okay" Jared said "EVERYONE! I have an announcement, Steph, will you please come up her?" Jared said.

"Yes?" Steph said nervously, Then, Joseph pulled out the couple ring that he showed me earlier "Stephiana Allie Carpio, will you accept this promise ring to promise me that we will never leave each other's side till' our last breath?" Jared said while slowly tearing up.

Steph looked at me while tearing up "Yes!" Steph said, we all shouted happily for them, Steph looked at us girls "Thank you" she mouthed at me "You're welcome" i mouthed at her, Steph went down to us "How come i never knew about this?" Addi said.

"Well... we kinda kept it a secret, and i only told Kali, Ali, Vil, and Kie, and Sean and Joseph heard us, so, they know" Steph said "Ohhhh... but Congratulations to the both of you!" Kath said "Thank you!" Steph said.

While partying all night, i went outside muna para mag pa hangin, then, i heard someone was coming out, i turned back to see Caleb walking towards me "What do you think of the moon?" Caleb said "It's pretty" i said.

While we're both looking at the moon, Caleb suddenly kneeled on one knee as i look to my side, holding a ring "Kalina Lyn Particia, will you accept this promise ring and promise to never leave my side till' death?" Caleb said, i looked to the side to see all of them staring at us.

"Yes, of course!" i said happily.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:)