CHAPTER 20

While i was washing the dishes, my phone kept on buzzing and buzzing for minutes and after i finally finished washing the dishes, i went to my phone again and saw Caleb's list of missed calls, so i decide to message him.

to: Caleb

Caleb? Why do you have a lot of missed calls?

from: Caleb

Just worried :)

to: Caleb

Caleb, i'm clearly at my gay best friend's apartment, i told you already

from: Caleb

 Oh, uh right then uh.. bye!

to: Caleb

Uh bye?

After i messaged Caleb, Ares called me so we can watch the movie 'Senior Year' so i went out to go to the kitchen and went to the fridge to take out the leftover dessert's so we can finish them before dinner time.

While watching, i didn't realize that all the stuff that i used to bake earlier wasn't put on their places and just lefted them there stacked but clean "Ares, can i put back the stuff that i used to bake earlier?" i said.

"Do it later, after the second movie is finished" Ares said, I just nodded and of course, why don't i just do it later? the sun is still up and it's only 1:00 in the afternoon, mahaba pa naman ang oras eh.

Pagkatapos naming manood ay biglang may tumawag kay Ares "Hello?" sabi ni Ares habang papunta sa balcony.

Habang nakikipag-usap si Ares ay binalik ko muna yung mga ginamit ko kanina nung ako ay nag b-bake, pagkatapos ni Ares makipag-usap ay pumasok na ulit siya nang tuwang-tuwa "Ares? Why are you so happy now?" i asked.

"The make up artist and the production decided to come here earlier than we planned so me and Killen can have the private dance at the end of the reception!"  Ares said while jumping happily.

I was so happy from what i heard that i started jumping happily like Ares "Well, i'm gonna go tell Killen" Ares said happily, tumango nalang ako at pumunta sa kitchen para mag microwave ng popcorn para sa second movie.

Habang nag ma-microwave ako ng popcorn ay kinuha ko muna ang phone ko upang mag check ng Instagram.

Pagkatapos kong mag check ng Instagram ay kinuha ko na yung popcorn at inilgay sa lalagayn para sa second movie mamaya. Habang hinihintay ko si Ares pumasok at nanood muna  kaunting tiktok pang palipas oras habang naghihintay kay Ares.

When Ares came in, he told me that he has already picked a second movie for us to watch, while Ares was finding the movie, i asked something to him, "Hey um... Ares? Can i ask you something?" i asked.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" Ares said while still looking for the movie he recomended "How did you and Killen meet?" i asked "Well, we both first met by an accident, i was going down on the elevator as a freshman, and then i was rushing to get to class when i accidently bumped into him, i didn't know what his name, and i didn't even know he's half Thai,  but when i saw his face, i was blushing and everything, so i decided to ask one of the senior's to know what his name was and one of the senior's told me that his name was Killen Athiyattha Namthumpol Killeshiwiht" Ares said.

"And, Killen was studying Law and so i decided 'Why not take cooking as my course since he likes eating and i like cooking' that's why i just took cooking so i can cook for him and visit him at his building everytime i cook for him, oh, and he was just a first year then" Ares said lively.

"Woah!! That is so romantic!!" i said "How about you and Caleb? How did you two meet?" Ares asked "Well, me and my friends was talking about this new bar that's about to open that night, so my friends planned that we go to that bar and party all night since it was friday, then while we were partying, he caught my attention than all of the other boys, and then i blacked out and then when i woke up, i was at his apartment and then he asked for my Facebook account, and we started hanging out and then he started dating me and we got into a misunderstanding" i said.

"What misunderstanding?" Ares asked "Well, me and my friends went to the new bar taht also just opened up, and when we got inside, i happened to see Caleb, kissing another girl" i said abit sadly.

"Aww, sorry sweetie, come here i'll give you hug" Ares said and hugged me tightly "Well, we should watch the movie or else the food will get cold too" i said and just watched the movie.

After watching the whole movie, we cleaned up our mess and washed them, after cleaning, i went to the other room and lay down and i took out my phone to watch some tiktok's.

While Ares is watering the plants for hours, i went out of the room to ask Ares what he wnt for dinner and i'll just order it online "Ares! What so you want to eat? I'll just order it online, so you don't have to cook" i said.

"Oh really? What restaurant?" Ares asked "I don't know, what restaurant do you like?" i asked "Why not KFC?" Ares asked "That's a good choice! Alright come here, so we can order" i said, Ares went to the couch and we picked our orders.

While were waiting for our food, we decided to talk about ourselves "And, yeah, so i'm currently a working student now" Ares said "Wow! You work at a five-star fancy restaurant?" i said shockly "Yup" Ares said confidently while i was laughing while looking at his confident face.

When our food came in, i instantly went to the door because we were starving and we've been waiting for three hours so the time is exactly 8:00 pm, and were hungry and we instantly took out the food that we ordered and i must say we spent a lot of money on food we have a lot of chicken.

While we were eating, my kept on buzzing and buzzing again, i went to the faucet to wash my hands and went to the couch and brought it to the dinner table so i can see who messaged me and eat at the same time.

And of course it was Caleb.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:)