"Such a pity I can't crumble you into a million little pieces." Signora muttered and whipped her head towards the shaking person.

"Y/n L/n. I hope you remember my name. Face me, unless you want to be deemed a coward. " She said, seeming as if she really did want to crumble the two into pieces.

A pit in y/n's stomach formed and their heart beat increased with every quick breath let out.

They slowly turned their head towards the witch as a trail of breath followed their movement.

"It seems we meet again. How is everything? Oh well, it doesn't matter. You can't answer me anyways." She smiled, yet instead of an innocent one, it was unsurprisingly a fake one with malice, and anger.

"Miss Lumine. Y/n. It seems you are going to visit her majesty like me. I shall lead you there." She said quietly and pushed past the two.

The next minutes were silent. Not even a small complaint was made from Lumine. The only sound to be heard was the crunching in snow underneath them, and the unstable breathes from the two behind the woman.

And soon after, their eyes laid upon a castle, seemingly made with ice covering it.

If it wasn't terrifying, it would be one of the prettiest places y/n had seen. La signora only glared at the castle as she started quickly but calmly going up the steps.

Lumine and y/n gave each other a glance before following up the stairs. Though they slipped quite a few times, they were able to catch each other.

She opened the doors and they two were once again filled with mixes of emotions. Each decoration seemingly placed perfectly, and fitting the theme of the castle.

Soon, they were led to a room with large icy doors and a cold aura illuminating around.

"So.. is she in here?" Lumine asked quietly.

La Signora didn't answer, not even a glance was given. Instead, she said something much more unsettling.

"I don't like you two very much. But for the sake of myself, don't do anything stupid."

Y/n shivered after the words were spoken and Signora opened the doors revealing a large room with a throne at the end of it.

Sitting there was a woman. She was gorgeous, however even looking at her was able to give the three shivers.

"My lady, I have come along with Miss Lumine." She said, and kneeled.

Lumine and Y/n only panicked and bowed towards her. She didn't make any reaction to it, and asked the two to come forward.

"Lumine, about matters with your brother." She started, but was stopped when Lumine spoke up.

"I apologise, but my cowardly brother has hid himself and will not be helping. He hasn't left the castle for days and he insists on staying there." She said quickly, and bowed.

"I see. Lumine, there's one thing I would like to mention."

"Yes?"

"I don't like liars." And just like that, the blonde felt a cold spear of ice pierce her arm from out of the ground.

She sucked in a quick breath and glared at the Tsaritsa. "This is the exact reason why- n-none of us are going to mHMM-" she said slowly, trying to not give into the pain in her arm, but was cut off when ice formed around her mouth and froze her mouth shut.

"My lady.." La Signora said quietly, "I don't think this is the time to-" She was also cut off when an ice spear pierced through the ground and right in front of her.

She swallowed quickly and chose to shut up for the time being. "You aren't taking sides with them, are you?" she said, and glared at the woman. Signora only shook her head in response.

"Lumine, I'm sure you understand you have upset me greatly." She started with a growl, standing up and walking towards the two slowly.

Stopping in front of the trapped girl, she slowly raised a hand towards her before a hat fell on the ground and someone ran and stood in front of her.

Y/n only glared at the god who stopped and stared back at the person. "They are idiots I swear.." Signora grumbled and got up, watching the scene unfold.

"Just as I suspected." The Tsaritsa started, "Signora. Who is this?"

"Y/n L/n. The one you told me to curse."

That only gave the god a sly, sly smile as she leaned towards y/n.

"It is an honour to finally meet you, L/n." She said slowly, looking the shaking person up and down.

Slowly, they grabbed their notebook from their bag and opened it. "Why did you hurt Lumine."

In response, she only laughed and leaned back, grabbing y/n's hand and dragging them away from the injured girl. "She'll be fine. You shouldn't worry about her. Especially if you don't return to them."

Y/n's eyes widened and they wrote in their notebook harshly, "I will not be leaving them."

"Oh, but dear y/n." she stared, sounding a lot more forceful than before.

"You," she put her finger against their chest, "don't have a choice."