8: Hospital and diaster.

****
"Guy wetin harfa? Wetin happen? Them tell me say Kelson dey hospital?" Dele asked as soon as the call connected.

"Yes yes," Kelvin yawned rubbing his eyes. He sat there for hours worried about what was going to happen not only to his twin brother but also to Dara. The Girl had saved his twin's life, he sat there for four hours, waiting for something. The bleeding was a serious one so they went in to check for any internal injuries or pain.

"Haaaa! Wetin happen? I thought he was out of the country. Why is he here now?" He yawned more, his eyes started slipping, he was so tired and hadn't been informed of his twin's arrival. He had gone to Romania for a business trip his mom had set him up with a designer from there and they had been working on a huge project that was going to lunch the next January.

Sighing, Dele rambled on and on about how sorry he was he couldn't be there at the moment, that he would inform Luis because he was sure he didn't know. They would get him fresh clothes and food, He had reluctantly called his parents who were flying down from Romania, he was sure it was them who caused him to come back to Nigeria.

He shook his head angrily, just imagining several things they could have done. "Guy no probs, I go wai... I go wait here, for you." Dele said goodbye and disconnected the call.

"Mr. Kelvin is it?" he nodded.

"Well, good news and bad news, let me start with the good news, your brother is alright. He would just need to rest for a while and would be okay. Although, when he wakes, the after-effect of nearly drowning would still be there."

"Like?"

"Excessive tiredness, dizziness, chest pain, sometimes his hands and legs will feel very heavy. Some patients even need psychological help to help with the mental trauma of drowning. Do not overwhelm him, make sure to be extremely patient with him," Kelvin nodded then frowned suspecting that the bad news was about Dara.

"What the girl is alright?" the doctor slowly shook his head.

"No, not exactly."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, she hit her head really hard, and entering into the water made it worse, I don't think she realized how hard she hit her head. She lost a lot of blood and has a severe concussion. Everything would have been alright if it were a mild concussion but it was severe and could affect her short-term and long-term memory."

"You mean she might not remember anything?" he asked terrified.

"In some cases yes, it might take a few days or months or never and if she is lucky she might remember everything, together with that, she would need bed rest. Fatigue would be a normal part of her routine from now on because of what has happened again she doesn't need to be overwhelmed, I think as time goes by she will get better." he nodded looking down deep in thought.

"I think that about it. Please inform her family about the latest development, it would be better if they know what has happened." kelson nodded making his way toward the chair as the doctor excused himself. His twin was soon wheeled out of the theatre, he stood to his feet and followed them as they walked into a private wing.

Dara's family?

Apart from the fact that she had a daughter which he found very weird, he didn't find anything other than a single name on the school's student record. Maybe that was the number he needed to call, it was only fair that the woman knew what was wrong with her daughter.

He sat in a new cold chair now, watching his brother sleep peacefully. Oxygen had been attached to him, he took a slow breath thankfully showing his worried sick brother that he was alive.