BONUS Chapter: Heaven

hi guys author nim here. it's been a year since we have last posted but that's alright we hope you have been waiting expectantly for us. onto the story! make sure to like, subscribe, and hit this notification bell so you know whenever we post something new 😹

"MOMMMY!!!" Sky cried out to you, holding her arms out.

You ran to her,mwkfh heafxk hour dhdx snchbd. huh bs d not s bin nub,

"mami, quiero helado por favor!" Sky said

"si."

"gracias!"

"de nada."

"te amo." Zoan said.

You smiled lovingly at your daughters. you really couldn't ask for any children better.

You scanned at the place you were at. but the place you were at was very cool so you scan the room for a long time because there was a lot of marble floors and columns so you thought it was really cool to keep scanning the room because there's a lot to scan Lazarus getting it all out of marble things and floors. Hey Milyer you said and then you looked around again scanning the room.

You realize that they were clouds around you when you scan the room and at first I thought you were at sky zone because that's where you have conceived sky zone but it was less than Caymans guys on so you're like I don't think I'm in sky zone actually I must be somewhere else because it's not like sky zone. Anyway you realize that since the red cloud this is the red cloud you realize that you cannot be in the sky zone because if you're in sky zone that I mean you would be inside and if you're inside of me there's a ceiling so there wouldn't even be any sky unless you're in the resort of our hotel in Las Vegas. you saw the sky and you were like is this heaven is is there an afterlife lol. End it was heaven you were right. Because you looked around and you saw dead people that you knew so you were like oh no I was with that girl and I'm a good person so I probably went to heaven like the probability of it was more probable than the probability of going to hell so I was like what the hell like I came to Heaven oops dearest. you saw your grandma Sarah with a chair still attached to her no the chair was inside her Lubbock. What is going on.

And since grandma Sarah had died the only justifiable reason of where you were would be heaven. Because you saw Marilyn Monroe and she's dead so you must be that you must be dead not you yeah ignore what was there before were using text to speech here also saw President John F. Kennedy there with a bullet still through his chest and then you turn around and that's when you saw......

Your EX.

He was a very bad ex and you didn't want to you didn't you didn't wanna see him again because you killed him and you almost forgot you did but after seeing him all the memories came washing back.

when you were five your family was involved in the money he's where they rob the bank heist going through love income so you killed your ex. And your ex died and you loved him you were fine you love him so dearly but right now he was looking at your boobs in a really funny way and you were feeling kinda uncomfortable so you looked around for anyone for help but Marilyn Manroe, John F. Kennedy, and grandma Sarah were gone forever where were they just disappeared.