Chapter 11: Jennie's Mask

"I said, go to the party with me YN,"

His voice rang in your ears. It had been 3 hours since that interaction, yet his words were still loud and clear as they rang through your ears. You couldn't believe it. How could a nerd like you get invited to a party? No—you weren't a nerd anymore. You've changed.

Your habit of getting lost in your thoughts didn't change though, and you didn't realize that you were walking in the opposite direction of your next class. You were lost in the clouds of thoughts and imagination. You needed someone to bring you back down to earth and reality and life and the ground cause everything you need is on the ground on the ground you used to have a hole in the wall with a mattress and everything you want, suddenly you have it the you find out that your gold's just plastic and that everyday every night you've been thinking about you and you you worked your whole life just to get high to be like look at me i'm never coming down.

You bumped into someone again.

"UGH AS IF" the person shrieked.

"sorry?" you replied with a hint of sass.

"Excuse me?!" the person said.

You looked up to who you ran into to, and it was Jennie.

"Oh

"Oh." you said

"OH?! JUST OH? YOU DONT LIKE THAT OR DO YOU JUST NOT LIKE ME?" Jennie raised her voice.

"Sorry i don't treat you like a goddess is that what you want me to do" You responded.

"Ugh whatever I don't have time for this!" Jennie grumbled and rolled her eyes. She stomped her foot, sashayed, and walked away aggressively.

You shrugged and rolled away in your HEELYS.