Prologue pt. 1: A Warrior is Born

[3rd Person POV]

Inside of a household, a 10 year old boy named Y/n L/n is seen doing his own stuff as usual in the house.

Then he heard his house's doorbell rang, and he was curious to know who it is.
Y/n: "Who could that be?"

He went outside to see a man carrying a wrapped package in his left arm.

The man brought out a chipboard in his right hand.

Man: "Special delivery for Y/n L/n?"
He said as he verifies the receiver in the clipboard.

Y/n: "Yes that's me."
He said in confusion.

Man: "Package for you, sir. Sign here."
He said as he gives the receipt for Y/n to sign.

Y/n signed the paper and gives the clipboard back to the man and gives the package to him.
Man: "Thank you, sir."

Then the man drove off in his motorbike and Y/n brought the wrapped package in.

[Y/n POV]

I was bringing the package to the dining table, but for some reason it feels a little too light for something that big.

'I wonder who gave this to me?'

I placed it down and unwrapped the package, to see what look like a thick metal briefcase.

And based on its design, it's made out of metal alloy, maybe "Titanium Alloy" to be exact, and for to be this thick, probably be able to withstand a strong blast

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

And based on its design, it's made out of metal alloy, maybe "Titanium Alloy" to be exact, and for to be this thick, probably be able to withstand a strong blast.

I tried to unlock it from its front locks, but for some reason the locks won't budge, like they're stuck.

'Seems that this someone is cautious on how well it can hide its contents. Pretty clever. But if this was sent to me, then this someone must know me well. But who could it be?'

I let go of my question of 'who sent this?' for another time.

So I checked every side and edge of the suitcase, until I made one slide near the opening, it started to project two holographic keypads.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.