Prologue pt. 2: Recruit

[3rd Person POV]

Inside a certain academy that is made for students on how to use an IS, a certain female faculty is seen in her office, she is also the first Mondo Grosso champion, Chifuyu Orimura.

For she is looking through a few videos about an unknown IS that is able to take down a battalion of PT IS pilots

Chifuyu: 'I've never seen that model before. It might even exceed Tabane's IS creations.'
She went to her phone and dialed a certain number to a certain genius.

Her phone rang for a few seconds, until her phone is now connected to the receiver.
Tabane (phone): Oh, hello, Chi-chan! This is rather unusual for you to contact me.

Chifuyu had a tick mark on her head as she was rather annoyed of Tabane's antics, as she was about to put down her phone...
Tabane (phone): No, no, please! Please don't hang me up, Chi-chan!
She pleads through the phone.

Chifuyu stopped as she brought back her phone to her ear.
Chifuyu: Hey Tabane. Listen, I want to ask you something...

Tabane (phone): This is about the unknown rogue IS, isn't it?
She finished in assumption to what Chifuyu's gonna ask.

Chifuyu was surprised but unhappy that Tabane predicted what she's going to ask.
Chifuyu: Yes it is.

Tabane: Truth be told Chi-chan, that IS wasn't one of my creations or the other nations' creation.
She spoke the truth and the obvious.

Chifuyu: Obviously.
She stated in annoyance.

Tabane (phone): And you want that pilot to be part of the IS Academy, is that what you're going to ask of me? Then I'll get to it then. Bye bye!
She says in assumption and hangs up.

Chifuyu sighs in annoyance once again, that Tabane figured her out and she'll do it to find that person, then she looks back at the IS for a closer look.
Chifuyu: This model. This design. Only one person whom I know of, could make something like this. M/n L/n.

Then the office door opened up, revealing M/n herself.
M/n: Orimura, I have your brother's papers right here.

Chifuyu looked up to her and looked back at the unknown IS in the video.
Chifuyu: M/n, come look at this.

M/n went beside Chifuyu's desk and saw the video of a footage of her creation, but she decides to hide the fact that she made it.
M/n: Is that an IS?

Chifuyu looked back at her, noticing the tone of her voice like she doesn't know a thing that the IS in the video was her creation.

But knowing M/n, Chifuyu knows that she is trying to hide the fact that she made it.
Chifuyu (thoughts): Guess that's understandable. But who is that piloting her creation?
Chifuyu wondered who is piloting the unknown IS.

[M/n POV]

I looked at the video of my creation being recorded, of it being able to take down a whole platoon of Phantom Task's IS, not because of the specs I made into it, but the way my son was able to use the way she wants him to do.