Focus (fluff)

(Tango+ Jimmy story )
(So much fluff)
(They dance. And yes I did have to google a lot of this. )
(Short ones shot- it's just really cute,)
Solidarity squeezed his eyes shut trying to sleep- it seemed that was never possible on this server, *or any server* he sighed, turning over to stare at the ceiling. As he laid restless he heard the faint sound of a music disc, he stood up-  stretching his wings and sitting up at the edge of his bed before going to invisagate, he opened the door with a yawn- tango looking back motioning for him to sit next to him, "So no sleep tonight?" The smile was apparent in his voice, "well I guess not, kind of hard someone's been blaring music, " He spoke sarcastically standing next to tango, "Psh-  how could I resist!"

(It's mall by the way if your wondering, I feel like wait or cat was too upbeat and mall just seems like something you'd play at a Minecraft ball or sumthing)

"Well, it's going to be a long night so- may I have this dance?" He smirked, offering his hand to tango- tango rolled his eyes, grabbing his hand as Jimmy pulled him to his feat, tango placed his other hand on his hip. Jimmy did his best- the two enjoying each other's company before tango made the first move "Like this," Tango took a step back swaying Jimmy with him, "mhm," Jimmy stepped back this time, the two repeating this motion to the music. Tango pushed him closer- the two flush against each other, moving his hand to his shoulder as they countinued swaying to the music,

Jimmy lazily wrapped his wings around the other- He soaked up the moment, the night wasnt something he admired alot, althought it felt more like admiring tango, as the stars reflected in his eyes- suddenly tango placed both hands on his hips, leaning to the side. Jimmy panicked a bit, spreading his wings out to keep his balance, Tango laughed- picking him back up, the music disc stopped, Tango stepped away from Jimmy to grab the disc. Tango yawned- Jimmy followed, as he picked up the jukebox, "we should definitely go inside now- mobs are starting to spawn," Tango spoke anxiously, noticing the spiders and zombies that lingered around the unlit areas.