chapter 12 - creative

𝐘/𝐍

I wake up the next morning, the morning of September 3rd, to an alarm ringing in my ear. At first i thought it was someone playing music in the room next to ours, because I didn't set an alarm. But as i rose from my bed, i realized the noise was coming from my phone.

Strange.

I took a peak at the screen whilst trying to remember if i had set the alarm last night, when I saw what the alarm was labeled.

"It's Ev. Hanging with Alora and Lyra. Meet at lunch."

Creative.

_________________________________________________________

I had gotten ready for the day and was sitting in the Dining Hall for breakfast. Alone. Everyone was sitting by a friend, or friends, but i was alone.

I take a moment to admire what i chose to wear. Dark brown baggy jeans and a white slightly-cropped top. It was a nice combination.

I pull out my phone from my pocket and start checking notifications. I had a few from friends in Glasgow, and some texts from my mom. I responded to all of them while i polished off the last of my breakfast, which consisted of Froot Loops cereal. They had other options too, like toast, eggs, and fruit, but i can never stomach much in the mornings.

I put my phone back in my pocket and rise from my seat to put my tray away. As im walking out the door, someone yells "Excuse me! You dropped your phone!"

I look back and see him jogging towards me, with my phone in hand. He hands it to me, and i take it, grateful to have it back, though i didn't even notice that it was missing. "Oh, thank you so much! It must have fallen out of my back pocket!"

He lets out a nervous laugh. "Yea, i watched it fall and i called out to you but i guess you didn't hear me."

I blush. He has jet black hair, and he's wearing navy colored polo along with black jeans. 'Well, thank you. I should get going."

"Yea, of course. Nice meeting you," He smiles.

"You too." I smile back.

I walk out the Dining Hall, without even knowing where i'm headed. I end up at the library, and i decide to take a seat at the computers. I pull out my phone after i hear a small "ding" and see that Louis had texted me.

London Boy

Hey

Are you feeling any better?

I got you a few things.

I frown as i look at the text. Feeling any better? What was he talking about?

But then i remember yesterday's events, and how i pretty much told him my period was going horribly. Just a bit of a white lie. But my period was on its way anyways, so it wasnt that bad of a lie, was it?

Yea, i am, thank you

What things? I responded.

A few minutes later, he answers.

Meet me at the girls' dorms at 2?

I frown again. That's in more than an hour. Oh well. I still respond with ; See you there.

Now i have to kill some time.

__________________________________________________________

At 1:50, my phone dings again.

London Boy

Meet me in 10 😉

I gasp silently. I can't believe i almost forgot.

For the past hour or so, I decided to shop online. I was looking for some new clothes, or just anything I'd need around my dorm room. I was so entranced that i almost forgot about meeting Louis.

I quickly checked out my cart and set the address of the package to my boarding school. Then i grabbed my phone and walked to the girls dorm.

When i get there, hes standing at the door that leads to the girls' dorms and showers. He looks divine. His hair's a mess but it still looks perfect. Hes wearing dark blue jeans and a red sweatshirt, with a silver chain poking out underneath. He's holding a brown box.

I walk towards him, perplexed about what could be in the box, and say "Hey.."

He beams at me. "Hello. I got this for you."

I give him a confused expression. "What is it? Louis, you really didn't have to do that. I don't need anything."

He smirks. "I know. But i wanted to get you something. To help you. On your. You know."

I blush when i realize what he's talking about. Did he bring me pads? What?

"Come on, lets go to your room. You can open it there."

"I thought boys weren't allowed in the girls' dorms?"

"I never said that i'd listen to that ridiculous rule."

I laugh softly. It's not really ridiculous. It's obviously there for a reason.

We make our way down the hall, and Louis is still holding the box. When we get to my dorm, i unlock the room and let him in. "Well. This is my room. I share it with my best friend Evelyn, thought she's not around right now."

He looks around for a bit. "It's quite nice, you should come organize mine and James' room. Its a mess."

"James? Is that your roommate or are you trying to get me to clean 2 seperate rooms?"

He laughs. "Nah, James is my roommate. Our room never stays clean. Though we can't seem to get it clean at all in the first place." He smiles at me. "well. Open it." he says, while giving me the package.

"Really Louis. I didn't need anything! You shouldn't have spent any money."

"Oh, stop it. Just open the package."

I finally sigh and grab scissors from off my table. I cut the tape off the box after admiring it. It didnt catch my eye til much later, but it said "FROM LOUIS PARTRIDGE!" on it, big and bold. I'll be careful not to ruin it.

When i open the box, i see the multi-colored assortment of chocolates and lollies. There's all kinds of stuff in there, even a few drinks and a packet or two of crisps. I beam at him and say "Oh, thank you Louis! You really didnt have to, but i appreciate this so much."

Without even knowing what i'm doing, i jump at him and give him a huge hug.

I then snap back to reality and realize that I've just hugged him.

But he gives me the most lovely smile. "No problem," he laughs. "I figured you could use it."

"That's true, i definitely will. "

We look through the snacks and i insist that he take a few packets. There are so many in there that it won't even make a difference.

We're marveling at the fact that he doesn't like like coffee when Evelyn suddenly walks in.

She looks around for a minute, then says "You aren't supposed to be here." cheekily.

"That's right. But I suppose i should get going, . We should hangout again soon, Y/N. See you. And.. you too?" he says, nodding in Evelyn's direction.

Evelyn nods back. She closes the door behind him as he leaves, then turns to me and says; "Details. Now."