Mr kim:-so in my absence you are secretly meeting with your ex lover...after spending almost 16 years of your life with me you are still don't forget him.

Rose:-listen kim it's not like this please let me explain everything to you...I swear to my son it was his first visit ever here...he didn't come here deliberately. ...it was just a coincidence nothing else actually his car

Kim:-do you really think I am stupid who easily gets convinced...because I lost my charm and my poor financial state you became feed up and lost interest in me that's why you are searching ways of freedom your so called lover also came here with perfect planning.

Rose:-if after spending 16 years of life you still have doubt on my character then I am so sorry I can't help you.

Kim:-how dare you to behaving rude with...he said pulling her hair...he was about to slap her when she begun crying''

I...I lost my father...he died without meeting with me.

Despite showing any sympathy he laughed out loudly.

Rose:-You should be ashmed on your self...how could you even dare to make fun of someone death.

Kim:-sorry sweetheart but did that monster actually died....again laughter spread in the room.

Rose:-You are a mentally ill...I wish despite of choosing you I had chosen Shane.

Kim:-How dare you bitch...After saying he multiple times hit her.
Domestic violence was now rapidly increasing in kim's house...
.
.
.
After arriving back home jeon Shane mind was lost somewhere ...even he didn't participate in his wife birthday party with excitement...he felt something bad was happening in Rose life...although now he wasn't in love with her anymore her love already replaced by Hobi and jungkook's mother love...for jeon Shane his family was his first priority...but as a human being still he had sympathy for her...besides her father was very kind towards him, he had chosen him over  his own daughter...which made him worried about her.
.
.
.
It was midnight when Rose was caressing little tae hair who was peacefully sleeping in his mother arms.

Flesh back:-

Nanny:-Rose your father is calling you.

Rose:-May I know where is he?

Nanny:-he is in his library.

Rose:-alright then give me just 5 minutes I will be there.
.
.
.
In library:-

Rose:-Dad did you call me?

Father:-yes my love I called you because I wanted to share with you something very important.

Rose:-I am listening dad...Please go for it.

Father:-because tomorrow you are gonna celebrate your 18 birthday...so i am gonna throw party where I invite someone very special.

Rose:-dad if  you don't mind may I know who is that?

Father:-jeon's hoseok, he is one of my old friend...actually he is interested making you his daughter in law...he has 2 sons his elder son jeon Shane returned back after completing his M.B.A degree from France...along with good looks he is super talented...and I am considering him as your life partner.

Rose:-dad what I can say...

Father:-I didn't give him any false hope...I directly told him if  my daughter will agree then we will think to take steps ahead...otherwise we will not impose our decision on them...and luckily he agreed...so in tomorrow birthday party if you both are gonna share mutual understanding we will trun this friendship into relationship.

Rose:-dad now I am leaving.

Father:-I asked Nanny to put jeon Shane picture under your pillow...so don't forget to checkout.
"

Young Jeon Shane's look Jeon jungkook is carbon copy of his father

Jeon jungkook is carbon copy of his father...meanwhile jeon Hobi is sharing his mother face features"

Rose entered inside his room with so much excitement...After seeing jeon Shane picture her excitement level even more increased...actually she fell in love with him even without meeting face to face.
.
.
.
In birthday party she tried her best to look noble...on other hand jeon Shane was also looking nervous...he also had  Rose picture which quite impress her.
.
.
.
After party both parents set up their first face to face meeting on terrace.

Spending more than 15 minutes there they both decided that they are gonna held each others hands forever.

Rose's look...because she is taehyung mother so taehyung adopted her features instead of his father.
......................................................................

Please ignore grammatical and typographical errors...