𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

just disclaimer: i'm not writing sidney to be horrible to make y/n look better, just for drama and easier for me to kill her off if i ever do, still undecided

just disclaimer: i'm not writing sidney to be horrible to make y/n look better, just for drama and easier for me to kill her off if i ever do, still undecided. i just would feel less horrible

When you got home, you were super tired. But great day nonetheless, besides school of course. You noticed your door was open. You suspected Sidney went in your room. Your suspicion was correct when your money you had was gone.

You were saving up to buy your own cat but found your money in Sidney's room. The bathroom door was closed so you knew she was in there. You snatched your money, deciding to go and buy your own cat now.

You were fucking done with Sidney.

But before you left, You stole her favorite sweater, then ripped it, leaving it on her bed to surprise her. You didn't think you were too crazy, but this was payback for everything else. Not just stupidly stealing your money.

You were going back, heading to the pet store. It felt weird driving in your mother's vehicle but no other vehicle around. You got to the pet store, picked out everything, then got the cat you wanted. You named her Valentine.

When you got back, Sidney stood there in the door. "Really idiot? She scoffs, holding up the ripped sweater. You shrugged, walking past her with Valentine. Sidney crossed her arms. "You know that's my cat too, right? Can I see her?"

You chuckled, holding your new pet."I paid for her, dumb bitch. Pay for your own pet, Sidney." She stood there, dumbfounded. Valentine meowed, putting her in her new bed. She was sweet, liking you quickly. 

You were super bothered by Sidney. Sometimes you wished your birth mother never put you up for adoption as soon as you were born. Especially with no mother anymore. You pet Valentine again, She meows in the most cutest way. 

You smiled. Seeing on the news school was cancelled due to the murders. You knew Sidney would be out with her group often.  "(y/n)! Sidney yelled. "I'm going to Stu's party tonight. Don't come!"

"I wasn't invited so, counting on it, You yelled. God, you hated parties. Something about drinking and drunk students pushed you further from parties. You never drank, maybe once in your life.  

But not something you were interested in. You heard Sidney exit the house, from your window, entering Tatum's car. You wondered where they were going, but didn't bother caring too much. some minutes later, the doorbell rings.

"Okay Valentine, stay in your bed, You tell her, getting up and closing your door.  You open the door, surprised to see Stu Macher. "Stu? What are you doing here? You ask confusedly. You knew he knew where you lived considering he hung out here quite a few times.

"Just came to invite you to my party! He chuckled."I didn't know your phone number so, I just came over." "Oh, You responded." Well um, I'll go, I guess." Stu cheers, then hugs you before leaving. 

God, what were you putting yourself up for?

You might regret it, but valentine would be fine by herself, everything she needed was in your room.  Plus, pissing off your sister sounded so fun. The look on her face was worth it. Growing up, you weren't close to her much even then. But decent. Now, not even decent anymore.

You knew Scarlett might get pissed if you even offered inviting her, but you couldn't go by yourself. You rung up her number.

"(y/n)? why did you call?"

"Okay, so um, I got invited to this party, will you and Quinn come with? Being alone will suck."

"Let me guess, Stu Macher's party?"

"yeah, haha."

"Fine. But only because I like parties. If i see Tatum there, I will punch her."

"Too aggressive, Scarlett. But you'll probably see her. She's his girlfriend."

"True. Cya (N/N)."

"Cya!"

The call ends, you were relieved to not go by yourself, it would be quite awkward since you weren't really popular or noticed in school. Up until everything that happened, of course. Now people might come even more if they know you were going.

Hopefully Stu didn't tell people. 

Although knowing Stu, He might tell people unintentionally. It was whatever for you. Besides, your friends would defend you so you felt kind of better. You sit on the porch of your house, with your cat in your lap. 

Life was as good as it was gonna get. 

You sipped your soda while just sitting outside. You would swim, but just wasn't in the mood. You went back inside once you finished your soda. Today, things seemed so peaceful besides Sidney claiming your cat as hers, even though you paid for her. 

"Valentine, I love you so much, You whisper, smiling once you got inside with your pet. Closing the back door and locking it, being smart in the midst of being the new target of the killings. Even though you weren't too worried about what to wear to the party, You did want to look decent at least. 

You found a decent outfit to wear. Scarlett was going to look her best. Even in school, Scarlett tried to look her best. You groaned." This is so stupid. I'll probably leave the party early or something."

You were overthinking, per usual. No wonder you weren't popular, you told yourself. When the phone rings, You knew it was Scarlett.  "Hello? You say. 

"Hey! Just was letting you know I'm about to go pick you up."

"Oh, for the party?"

"Mhm."

"okay, I'll be here waiting."

The short conversation ended, you put on your shoes, your adorable cat was sleeping in your room, the door closed. So everything was just fine. Now, you could have some fun for yourself. You've only been to about three parties in your entire 4 years of school, and Scarlett forced you to come.

You sighed, sitting on the couch near the front door where you could see if she arrived. This would be a long night.