𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

You immediately regretted giving him the gun

You immediately regretted giving him the gun. Billy shoots Randy, who flies back into the wall, Your best friends panicking quickly. "Anthony Perkins, Psycho, Billy says, smirking. You were wondering why he hadn't killed you yet.

You step back, Billy tastes the "blood" on his finger." Corn syrup. Same stuff they used for pig's blood in Carrie, Billy explains. You keep walking back, your dumbfounded friends frozen in fear while you bumped into someone.

"Stu, please...help, You say in-between sobs. His grip on you was strong, very strong. You were squirming, nothing helped. Stu smirks, holding the voice changer in his hand.

"Surprise, (Y/N)."

Your friends said nothing. Not even Scarlett, who spoke a lot. "I... You begin, before Billy interrupts, "Where ya going? It's not over yet. We've got one more surprise. Stu, I believe it's your turn."

"Oh yeah! Stu exclaims excitedly, you were in Billy's grip, more powerful than Stu's. You were squirming, your friends couldn't' do anything. He would kill them if they tried, going over to Randy.

"Why are you doing this? You ask, demandingly. Billy sarcastically replies, "We're totally not obsessed with you." Obsessed? You didn't want to believe it but Billy wasn't lying. Putting the voice changer over his mouth, He says,

"What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost."

You begin crying, but wiped your tears away, your friends couldn't help you, they would die. So, you weren't upset at them. In view, was Stu and Mr. Prescott. "Dad! You yell. His mouth was covered with duct tape.

His clothes were the same like when you saw him last. You concluded they kidnapped him the very night you were at Casey's. Placing his mobile phone in Mr. Prescott's father, Stu says, "Guess I won't be needing this anymore."

Caressing your cheek, You were in denial, asking him, "Why are you doing this?" Stu creepily smiles." We love you, (y/n)! this is for you! and It's all part of the game." You spat."Fuck you. "Billy smirks, but says nothing.

"You have to play, (Y/N), Stu said. "Don't want to disappoint your dad. He's been waiting around all night." "It's an easy game, Billy said."We ask you a question. If you get it wrong, we keep you."

You didn't want know what he meant by that.

"And if you get it right, we still keep you, Stu laughs, his smile now completely psychotic. You hissed. "You're crazy, both of you." "The official term is psychotic, Stu says proudly. "They'll find me, You warned. "You'll get caught."

Billy chuckles." With this shitty police? You're never leaving us." He adds, "Also, Tell that to Cotton Weary. You wouldn't believe how easy it was to frame him." "Yeah, we just watched a few movies. Took a few notes. It was fun, Stu grins.

You were terrified how proud they seemed, killing was fun in their eyes but normal people like yourself, don't think so, like, killing wasn't arson, only just some hobby to them. You were curious now, why they murdered your Mother.

"Why did you kill my mother? You demanded. "Why? WHY? Billy yells, before calming down. "Did you hear that, Stu? I think she wants a motive. Hmmm... I don't really believe in motives, (Y/N). I mean, did Norman Bates have a motive?"

"Nope, Stu responds grinning. "And did they really ever explain why Hannibal Lecter liked to eat people? Billy continues." Don't think so. You see, it's scarier when there's no motive, (y/n)." "I don't understand... You whimpered.

"We did your mom a favor, (Y/n), Billy finishes. "The woman was a slut bag whore who flashed her shit all over town like she was Sharon Stone or something." "so we put her out of her misery. I mean, let's face it, your mom was no Sharon Stone, Stu laughed, holding the gun.

Billy said, "Is that motive enough for you? Or how about this? Did you know your slut mother was sleeping with my dad and she's the reason my mom moved out and deserted me." Your eyes widened.

You knew your mother was who people considered a slut, but sleeping with Billy's father? Your mother hid so much from you and Sidney, who was now dead.

"Think about it. On the off chance I get caught, a motive like that could divide a jury for years, don't you think? You took my mother, so I took yours. Big sympathy factor. Maternal abandonment causes serious deviant behavior. It certainly fucked Sid up. It made her have sex with a psychopath."

Frozen with fear, Billy holds you close, giving you some warmth you shouldn't even have right now. You squirmed, but no use. "Pretend this is all just a scary movie, Billy calmly says. "How do you think it's going to end?"

Excitedly, Stu exclaims, "This is the best part. Billy's got it all figured out. Why do you think we kept your father alive so long? Why did we save you for last?" "You know what time it is? Billy asks. "It's after midnight. It's your mother's anniversary. We killed her exactly one year ago today."

One year, You thought, frowning. Something that took you by surprise was Billy and Stu stabbing each other. Is this how psychopaths have fun? You thought, extremely confused. When they kept going, You yell,"Stop it!"

"Got the ending figured out yet? Timesrunning out, Billy said mockingly. "Come on, (Y/N), Stu spoke. "Think about it. Your Father is the chief suspect. We cloned his cellular. The evidence is there."

"What if your father snapped? Your mom's anniversary set him off and he went on a murder spree, killing everyone..."

"Except for me, you and Billy... we were left for dead."

"And then he kills your friends and then shoots himself in the head. It's a perfect ending."

"Everyone dies but us. we get to carry onand plan the sequel. Let's face it, these days you gotta have a sequel."

Even though you would live, You would rather be murdered.