𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

this fic has nothing to do with my first 2 scream novels, just letting you guys know

this fic has nothing to do with my first 2 scream novels, just letting you guys know. i also do not own any characters in this story besides ocs. viewer discretion is extremely advised, enjoy reading horror geeks</3

no pregnancy in this one guys:)

"So, Casey, what movie are we watching tonight? You ask, Casey smiling going through her movies again. She replies,"Psycho. You know, with Norman Bates?" "Got it, You reply, not entirely complaining.

Both of you shared a love of horror movies, and that was what got you two closer. One thing that you didn't have in common with each other is that Casey wasn't exclusive with anyone she dated, and never let her significant others know that.

You, however, liked to be exclusive with partners, open relationships don't usually end well if the partners don't consent. "Are you making the popcorn, Casey? You ask, sitting up from the couch. The blonde nods. "Making Jiffy Pop right now."

"Great."

You both loved popcorn, another thing you two had in common. Also, your parents and hers were both very rich. you met Casey in 7th grade, and after that, the two of you were extremely close.

Even after She dumped your sister, Sidney's friend, Stu, your friendship was still close. You barely knew Stu, hell, you only knew of his existence from Sidney. Casey was busy setting up the movie, as the phone rang.

Casey rushed over. "I got it, She says. "You finish the popcorn." "Okay, you respond, returning back to the popcorn.

Casey stayed at the counter so you heard pretty much everything.

"Hello?"

"Hello."

"Yes?"

"Who is this?"

Casey went over to the living room, but you got good ears. Meanwhile, Casey was chatting with him.

"Who are you trying to reach?"

"What number is this?"

"What number are you trying to reach?"

"I don't know."

"I think you have the wrong number."

"Do I?"

"It happens. Take it easy."

She hangs up, and you ask, "Who was that?" Still in the living room, Casey responded, "Oh, wrong number, it-" Casey was interrupted by the phone ringing, and picked it up again.

"Hello."

"I'm sorry. I guess I dialed the wrong number."

"So why did you dial it again?"