𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

sorry this chapter is short

sorry this chapter is short.. kind of sad but yk, i needed this book done for other projects:) hope you enjoyed this chapter!

this book is technically completed but there will be an epilogue so that should count as a chapter.

I loved writing for this book, and had plenty of ideas. anyways thank you guys for the love and support on this book:)

While they were busy stabbing each other, You say, "You sick fucks,you've seen one too many movies." "don't blame the movies, Billy says. Movies don't create psychos. Movies just make psychos more creative."

Stu was weaker now. You could fell. His cream-colored sweater now drenched in blood. "That's it, Billy. I can't take any more. I'm feeling woozy, Stu whines. You manage to sneak away, coming up with a plan.

Scarlett hugged you." We need to get out of here." "Okay, but We need to do this first, You say, whispering your plan. Quinn nods, knowing they were distracted. Scarlett had the voice changer in her hand, in the ghostface costume, she would be the one speaking. They would never take you seriously, would they? 

Quinn wore the other one. You go downstairs, seeing Gale. "I thought she was dead, Billy says. Stu responds, "She looked dead. Still does." "I've got an ending for you, Gale says, holding the gun. "The reporter left for dead in the news van comes to, stumbles upon you two dipshits, finds the gun, fumbles your plan, and saves the day."

You smiled."I like that ending." Maybe Gale was decent after all. "She can't get both of us, Billy smirks. "Odds are she'll miss anyway, Stu said. Rushing to her, Gale pulls the trigger but the safety is on.

Billy somehow knocks her our, getting the gun. You rush back upstairs, Stu and Billy dumbfounded, confused where you went. Scarlett calls them, Billy picking up.

"Hello?"

"Are you alone in the house?"

Billy knew it was Scarlett's voice, he would never hurt you. or insult you.

"You bitch, where the fuck are you?"

"Not so fast. We're gonna play a little game. It' a called GUESS WHO JUST CALLED THE POLICE AND REPORTED YOUR SORRYMOTHERFUCKING ASS?"

Then you heard someone throw the phone. Scarlett knows who is there, Stu. You grin, She confidently smirks.

"So Stu, what's your motive? Billy's got one. The police are on their way. What are you going to tell them?"

"Peer pressure... I'm way too sensitive."

Someone grabs the phone while You stood with her. You felt kind of bad for Stu, no Billy. He was psychotic. But Stu? It seems like Billy pressured him into killing people.

"I'm gonna rip you up bitch."

"Gotta find us first, you pansy-assed Kama's boy."

"Good one, You whisper. Your best friend nods, Quinn waiting for the right time. You were ready for them to get what they deserved. Karma would get them. Quinn hides in the close, jumping out and pouncing. Scarlett comes downstairs, disguised.

You hid somewhere close by, but go closer, witnessing everything. Billy tripped him, Quinn falling onto the ground. He go up, gun in hand still. You hit him with the umbrella, He falls down once more.

He was knocked out since the sharp end hit his chest roughly. You help up Injured Randy, you were exhausted, you were covered in blood, which made you dizzy, blood grossed you out. Bu you sucked it up, for sometime.

You sighed. "You know what I hate most about horror movies? Randy said. "The final scene... it just goes on and on... and it gets so stupid..." Someone leaps from behind unexpectedly. It's Stu, who attacks Randy.

You couldn't let this happen.

Randy and Stu rolling across the floor in a dead lock, fighting, both seriously injured.. You grab the gun, finding aim when Billy grabs hold of your  ankle, toppling you to the floor you find Billy on top of you.

You hit the floor hard. You're weakly fighting now, Billy knowing he was winning. But didn't plan on hurting you. Meanwhile, Randy is desperately trying to pry away from Stu  he grabs hold of the television set and tries to pull himself off the floor out of Stu's clutch.

However, Stu is much stronger. Still, he was somehow winning. His hands find the top of the TV.. the VCR he yanks on it, gripping it with his hands, bringing it around with force, Crashing the VCR on Stu, who dodges it barely.

Quinn is knocked out, Scarlett helping him up, while trying to help you. Billy gets off you, turning his attention on them. They're now attempting to fight him off. Your head ached, your vision blurry while your head was spinning.

Then, You blacked out.