𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

Scarlett pulled up, her car describing so much about her somehow

Scarlett pulled up, her car describing so much about her somehow. "Come on! She yells, ''You sigh."I'm coming, Scarlett." She chuckles, while you get into her vehicle. You were kind of hesitant on going.

You barely knew Stu, in fact, You've probably only interacted with him three or four times.  Scarlett smiles."(y/n), won't this be super fun?" "I'm not sure, You respond nervously. "Parties usually aren't my thing, If i am being honest."

She drives off, you were kind of excited deep down, but you had a feeling tonight would go wrong, horribly wrong. But You thought it might be due to your dislike of parties and drinking, like usual. Scarlett pulls up to Stu's huge house.

You were on time, the party just got insane quickly. Most parties were like that. Your best friend smirked, wearing the sexiest clothes she could find, like she informed you. You, on the other hand, didn't try too much.

"Nice outfit, Scarlett, You wink. She confidently smiles. "Thanks, You know I tried, now come on!." Beside her, You go inside. So many drunk people. You sigh. "This was a terrible idea.." She rolled her eyes.."Live it up a little, (Y/N).."

Grabbing your hand, You both go find the drink table. Drinking wasn't something you were used to, so you might get drunk pretty quickly. "Here, drink this, Scarlett offers. You shrug, leaving her sight, bumping into Stu.

"Hey! You showed up! He grinned, hugging you very affectionately. "I thought you wouldn't." You chuckle nervously. "Who could decline an invitation to drink?" He nods."Oh, by the way, Billy wanted to chat with you." "Okay, where is he... You begin.

"(Y/N)? What on earth are you doing here? Sidney asks. "I told you, not to come!" Stu wrapped his arm around your waist. "Calm down, Sid. I invited her. Where's Tatum?" Sidney sighs. "Making out with some guy. Did you dump her or something, for my sister?"

She eyed you suspiciously, before you assured her, "We're not dating! You know what, I need to find Billy. He wants to chat or something. You didn't know where Scarlett went, but most likely with Quinn.

"(Y/n), there you are, Billy approaches you. "Oh um, Hi Billy, You say.."What did you need to chat about?"  "You know Sidney the best so I figured, I could ask you, He responds.

Sidney.

Fucking Sidney, every single time.

"We never hang out with each other, You chuckled. "So no, I don't know Sidney well." "Oh, He replies. "This should be quick. Do you think She'll forgive me? Or let me talk to her?" You shrugged.

Sidney was quite in love with Billy, so what did he do now? "Why is she pissed? You ask curiously. "She thought I hooked up with some cheerleader, Billy sighs, seeing Sidney nearby, smiling before leaving.

You groan. You definitely liked Stu better. "There you are, (Y/N)! Scarlett says, rushing over. She smelt like alcohol. "How much did you drink? You ask, finishing your first drink. She pouts jokingly. "Only 3 drinks. You should see Randy, he's super drunk."

You chuckled. "Oh boy, I would like to see that. Where's Quinn?" Scarlett frowns. "I don't know, I haven't seen him since we first got here. Probably fucking some girl. We broke up like 20 minutes ago."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, You tell her sympathetically. "Don't be, Scarlett assures you. "We've been having some problems for some time now. Just properly solved it tonight." You nodded, going to get your second drink.

You wondered what Sidney and Billy were doing, you did kind of get some idea, sex. Everyone during parties fucks for some reason. Kind of weird in your opinion. On the couch, drunk Randy commenting on some horror movie.

Typical for a horror geek.

You walk past him into the kitchen, pouring yourself some drink you weren't familiar with, when some football player comes in. "You're (Y/N) Prescott right? He asks. You nodded. He smirks. "You know, you're kind of cute."

You didn't know how to react. Nobody ever noticed you before. So it took you by surprise. "Um, thanks, You chuckle nervously, while he comes closer. You could obviously tell he was drunk, just from the strong smell of alcohol.

"I'm Jack, He introduces, You decide to let him. Once you kiss him, he kisses back, putting you on the counter, deepening the kiss. But the furthest you went was making out when Stu interrupts.

He winks, giving you his number while Stu tells him to get some beer from the freezer in the garage . Odd, You thought. Didn't he send Tatum to do that? Where did she go? You brushed it off, missing the feeling of his touch, but more out of lust than love. You felt bad for not crushing on him. But you knew you just let lust get to you.

Sighing, You go back into the living room, Scarlett making out with some guy, looking over to you before heading upstairs. You knew she would fuck him, but since breaking up with Quinn, you had no problem with it.

You sit on the couch, sighing in annoyance. You did want to get laid but nobody seemed to be interested in you. But plenty of guys were into you.

Some because of your fame, some due to wanting to just fuck you and some into you and your personality.

You decided to get drunk tonight, it might help you relieve your thoughts. You finish your second drink, getting another and another.

You were kind of drunk now, on your 4th drink. But you started to reconsider some things. The party had just began. Yet some stuff felt off. When Jack didn't come back in, You decided to check up on him. 

"Where are you going, (Y/N)? Leaving so soon? Stu pouts, jokingly. You shook your head, drinking some water to not get anymore drunk, regretting your decisions. "I'm finding Jack." He nods, turning his attention onto some girl. Despite the fact He had Tatum.

However, you didn't expect what you were about to see.