𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

When you woke up, You didn't know where you were, just tied down on a bed in some cabin you assumed

When you woke up, You didn't know where you were, just tied down on a bed in some cabin you assumed. But, you weren't entirely sure. "You finally woke up, Billy said, coming into view smirking.

"Why am I here? You asked, demanding for an answer. However, Billy just laughs, not giving you a response. "Are my friends okay? You ask again. When Stu comes into view, you try not to feel disgusted, but you did.

"We pretended to be dead! Stu laughs, but it wasn't an innocent laugh, no, it was sinister. You frown, attempting to move away from them, but couldn't. Your hands were tied to the headboard of the bed.

At least you could move your feet.

"Why... You say. Billy shrugs, sitting on the end of the bed. They weren't in their clothes from what you last remember. Were you even in Woodsboro? Your head was still aching, but not as severe as it was that night.

"We're on the run, so we took you with! Stu said proudly, hugging you but you didn't feel comfortable and didn't hug back. You used to like his affection, but not anymore. "Don't touch me! You insisted.

"Don't be so stubborn, (Y/N), Billy hissed. "I'm not stubborn... You mumbled. "You just took me against my will. I'm never going to trust you." Billy smirks. "You really think you've got a choice? We're not letting you go. Might as well consider this your new home."

You hold back tears and shake your head. They terrified you, because their demeanors could change instantly. Stu pouts. "Oh come on, We love you, (N/N)." You scoffed. "I highly doubt it." Billy rolls his eyes. "We've got shit to do. Don't move."

You can't even move, what was the point of even saying that?

They left the room, but then it became clear to you that this was your life now. How long had you been unconscious anyways? Days? Weeks? It felt like that sometimes. Billy and Stu, knowing them, might be gone for hours.

So during that time, You were plotting on how to get out of your ties. Not so long after, You figured it out. Somehow, You got out of the ties. Still, you needed to get out of the cabin or house you were in.

There was nothing you could visibly see but under the bed, there were bobby pins. your eyes widen. "Bingo, You whispered. From the window, You looked isolated.

It was in the middle of the woods and you must've been taken in a car here of course. None of this looked familiar but you never went in the woods of Woodsboro anyways.

You hoped Scarlett and Quinn were okay. You were sad about Sidney. Then you heard meows. Valentine! Your cat was here! You picked her up and smiled. "We'll get out of here, You tell her excitedly. But a part of you deep down knew they knew you'd escape.

You were smart. Clever.

This was nothing you couldn't get out of. You were in the basement, so you crept upstairs, holding Valentine.

You were praying to every god that you'd be okay and you could go home. Your father was worried sick, You knew. You wondered if your birth parents knew about you being missing. You were named (y/n) at birth so your name never changed. They just kept it.

Using the bobby pin, You opened the door. With your cat, you rush out of the door. You went in the woods, even though you might get lost, you didn't want to be in captivity. So, you needed to get out.

You were running closer to freedom, seeing some light. Which meant you would be in town. But were you even in woodsboro? You couldn't recognize anything at first.

Adrenaline kicked in and something told you to keep running. Valentine meowed softly, giving you motivation to keep running. Hearing cars, You knew you were close. Your eyes widen in excitement. You probably weren't kidnapped for very long. You reached out of the woods. Seeing the real world again made you smile. 

You frown, not recognizing where you were, meaning you weren't in woodsboro. Maybe though, You could go home somehow. Your cat seemed to be well fed. They were decent enough to feed her, you'd give them that.

Someone came by, seeing how worried you were. "I need help! You yell. The woman looks worried. "Oh my god. You're (y/n) (l/n). Come in. I'll bring you  to the police." You asked, "Is this Woodsboro?"

"No, She responds." You're in San Jose." You frowned, you wondered how long you were out for. Like she said, You were brought to the police. They calmed you down, keeping Valentine by your side. 

You weren't sure how you would get home. But you knew you would get home somehow.  They were asking questions. You did answer them as good as possible. Being shaken up, you couldn't describe some things perfectly. 

They were very nice, understanding even. You went through so much. "When will I go home? You asked. "As soon as possible, the officer replies. You nodded, being patient. You wished right now, you could go home.

Right now.

You wore different clothes. You weren't sure where your clothes from that night. Bu now, did it really matter? You were living, breathing. You escaped from them. For now. It be a matter of time. So you were paranoid. 

timeskip

You were home. Your dad liked Valentine, so things were really good. Bu like usual, He was on some business trip, but you knew for sure he was on one. He checked in, was perfectly fine. You were convinced now, Billy and Stu were gone. They didn't try getting you back, at all.

You missed Casey, even more now. You hummed some song while in the kitchen. You had some guy coming over for a date. Then, the phone rings. You pick up. 

"Hello?"

"You thought you could be free?"

Before responding, something hit your head, and everything was black.