23

ONE DIRECTION
w. valarie (niall), finn (harry), drew (liam), enya (zayn) and josh (louis)

liam
val, where are you?

harry
she's visiting her dad🙄 read the messages

liam
no because i am in san fran, but she's no where to be found🥴

zayn
maybe she's just not in?

liam
no, her dad said she came home but.. home girl ain't there

louis
she's dead, calling it rn

niall

not dead, just travelling

harry
stop stealing my friends val🙄

liam
you're in LONDON?!

niall
yep, so bye.

——

val chuckled and put her phone back in her bag. "so tell me, why are you in london. alone." millie leant over the table and smiled at her. "wanted to see the eye." she lied.

"mhm, i'm sure." she sipped on her drink, sitting back in her chair. "what?" val sighed, closing her eyes. "nothing, where are you staying?" she asked as val looked back at her, "the savoy." she said as millie raised her brows.

"fancy, fancy." she said, making val laugh as she paid for the drinks. "how long you staying?" millie asked as they stood up and walked to her car, she shrugged as they got inside. "maybe a week? or two? i don't know.. i need to go shopping." she sighed, putting her head on the compartment.

"let's go! omg, i love shopping." millie said excitedly as she started driving. "i hate it- i'll never get over you driving." she said as millie smiled. "mhm, neither will i." she mumbled as she plugged in her phone and played her music.

after a short drive they were walking through the streets of london, picking out different clothes, "what about this?" millie said, passing her a dress. "i'm not a dress girl.." val said as millie rolled her eyes putting it in the bag. "have you seen joseph?" millie said as she grabbed more clothes chucking them in the bag.

"what?" val bent down to pick up her bag, she looked up as millie eyed her. "joseph quinn, the man you're with all the time." millie said as she rolled her eyes. "uh, no, he's back in london? where abouts?" she asked, lifting up her eyebrow to look at her.